Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Max Food Quality

by turon Posted 16th Jan 2017 at 5:23 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2019 at 7:12 AM by turon : Updated for version 1.51.77.1020

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 6:05 PM
Thank you for this mod I also hate having to sacrifice food quality for decor in my kitchens
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 7:01 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 10:18 PM
Awesome!!! Thank You. Now would love something like this for furniture!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 6:01 AM
Thanks for this mod! Would love to see updates of all the other mods Fissure too :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 11:33 AM
THANK YOU< THANK YOU! I have been wanting this mod forever!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 1:16 PM
I agree, I'm not a fan of the pricier designs, they never suit the look I'm going for. Anyway the quaility of the food is in the cooking not the cooker!! Thanks for the mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 5:39 PM
awesome!! Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 10:50 AM
Just what i needed ! Have a nice day Sims4 players helper !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 4:16 PM
Thank you, can you please do the same for furniture, beds for example. All my Sims home´s tend to look the same after a while :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 8:29 PM
This mod is very much like "Impeccable Quality for ALL recipes! New Ideas for Drinks! - Foodie sims rejoice!" by coolspears1...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 5:34 PM
thank you alot, i still see the food quality above 10 in the descriptions of the items, it's still working?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 11:24 AM
''If enough interest is generated, I might update the mod to include coffee makers and bars with max drink quality.''
Hope u make it..i want it..we want it..ty for sharing..
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 5:24 PM
Doesnt seem to work for me, latest Patch (Toddlers I think).
All fridges etc. show their base value and the chief station also (6, if I remember correctly)
Is there a Mod Update needed or maybe its just that im not playing the english version?
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esco991
Doesnt seem to work for me, latest Patch (Toddlers I think).
All fridges etc. show their base value and the chief station also (6, if I remember correctly)
Is there a Mod Update needed or maybe its just that im not playing the english version?

If I am not mistaken any mod that modifies the "value" of an object it wont change in the game menu but it's effects should still apply.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 10:02 PM
''If enough interest is generated, I might update the mod to include coffee makers and bars with max drink quality.''
Please, make it, we all want it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd May 2017 at 9:13 AM
Thanks its really helpfull mod but I have favor to you can u do same mod to Painting and Writing ?
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 4:51 PM
Default Dining Out
Ah! I encountered an issue when dining at restaurants. The food wouldn't arrive at the table so I think I narrowed it down to the following line in the LastException file: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element

(AttributeError: 'object_HomeChefStation' object has no attribute 'get_focus_bone')

Thanks for your great work regardless, I enjoy the mod and your other max quality mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 3:40 PM
So glad I can decorate exactly how I want without needing to worry about low quality taste!
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PFtiki11
Ah! I encountered an issue when dining at restaurants. The food wouldn't arrive at the table so I think I narrowed it down to the following line in the LastException file: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element

(AttributeError: 'object_HomeChefStation' object has no attribute 'get_focus_bone')

Thanks for your great work regardless, I enjoy the mod and your other max quality mods

I'm having this exact issue too.
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 5:26 AM
Default Not getting bug
Quote: Originally posted by cnstnc680
I'm having this exact issue too.

I'm am not having this problem. I just tried to reproduce it but I have been to 3 separate restaurants in 3 separate towns and received all of my meals. One waiter even dropped and my replacement was delivered too. Possible you have a mod conflict maybe?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 8:38 PM
Almost a year since the last comment I'm here to request a max quality food and drinks for bars mod please oh please I fulfilled my dream of making a beautiful casual bar but it only serves bad food
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 12:51 PM
Mod is broken and causes Sims 4 to crash on load. I narrowed it down to this mod after much troubleshooting. Once I removed it my game works great again. Mod is broken as of game patch 1.45.62 (July 31, 2018).
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 8:21 PM
Confirming broken mod after troubleshooting. Game crashes on startup, patch 1.45.62.1020 (31/07/2018)
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 9:54 PM
I can confirm broken mod. Game crashes on startup after latest game update.
Page 1 of 2