Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woodworking Custom Toys 2

by Leniad Posted 14th Jan 2017 at 7:04 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2017 at 6:08 PM by Leniad : Update fun

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 11:59 PM
Thank you for expanding the wood working hobby. EA vanilla wood working is too limited and very boring.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 1:04 AM
It made no sense to be able to build toilet and bathtub, but no sink. Sinks and kitchens coming up. I made talking toys but the last update broke them. I will upload them when I get it fixed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 12:47 PM
I love you. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 2:24 PM
It was brought to my attention that I had neglected to add Fun motives to the sculptures converted into toys, so I updated that and added a second zip file. Now you have options.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 9:02 PM
This mod is amazing and the toys are soo beautiful, thank you! :D
Forum Resident
#7 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 12:53 AM
OOOHHHH!!! NO YOU DIDN'T!!!
Just kidding...I was just getting back to finishing this mod, you beat me to it, LOL!
I had a couple extra interactions added to my toys, should probably have kept it simpler, took me aaaages to figure things out
Well done! Awesome job!
Awww, that was sweet, thanks for the credit :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 1:04 AM
Default So glad you are back
Quote: Originally posted by K9DB
OOOHHHH!!! NO YOU DIDN'T!!!
Just kidding...I was just getting back to finishing this mod, you beat me to it, LOL!
I had a couple extra interactions added to my toys, should probably have kept it simpler, took me aaaages to figure things out
Well done! Awesome job!
Awww, that was sweet, thanks for the credit :lovestruc

YOU sorted the hard parts, I just modified and refined. YOU deserve TOP billing my friend. I couldn't sort out the functions you were going for, so make some K9DB toys and send me the recipe numbers and everyone gets a cookie.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 3:49 PM
Thank you both, you are majestic! Any plans for dollhouses in future toy packs? Please?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 4:52 PM
Good idea, hasn't thought of that. I will start now.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
YOU sorted the hard parts, I just modified and refined. YOU deserve TOP billing my friend. I couldn't sort out the functions you were going for, so make some K9DB toys and send me the recipe numbers and everyone gets a cookie.

Sorry for the delay, got disconnected from the internet and haven't had it back all day...typical *sigh*
Thanks! I'd love to add the toys I made for this to your woodworking table!
Oh, I'll PM you back in a sec...