Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Career Socials unlocked.

by Manderz0630 Posted 20th Jan 2017 at 8:55 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2022 at 2:00 AM by Manderz0630 : Changed one of the photos

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 1:51 AM
works fine thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
works fine thank you

You're welcome.
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 10:42 AM
Does this unhide the interactions for the sims in those careers, or for all sims?

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 5:10 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 21st Jan 2017 at 5:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
Does this unhide the interactions for the sims in those careers, or for all sims?

it unlocks (unhides) them from the pie menu for all (They are there but were just hidden). So no need to be in the Career for the interactions to show up and work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 8:55 PM
Would there be a way that you could unlock the x-ray and treadmill test interactions? Trying to run a hospital on my home-lot for story telling and it would be an amazing feature to have.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 9:49 PM
Funny interactions! Very nice thanks for sharing with us!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eastwind580
Would there be a way that you could unlock the x-ray and treadmill test interactions? Trying to run a hospital on my home-lot for story telling and it would be an amazing feature to have.

This, and livestreaming too!
Other than that, thank you so much!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 10:31 PM

I'll look into it see what I can do.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissPat
Funny interactions! Very nice thanks for sharing with us!

You're welcome.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by filipe231291
This, and livestreaming too!
Other than that, thank you so much!

True it would be and you're welcome.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 11:26 PM

I tried, don't think it's something that can be unlocked. I think the X-ray, Treadmill and the Exam bed are tied to the Doctor Career.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 12:27 AM
Thanks haha !! STAY CHEERFUL !! :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cheerfulwoman
Thanks haha !! STAY CHEERFUL !!

You're welcome. I updated the file and added two new Career interactions.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
I tried, don't think it's something that can be unlocked. I think the X-ray, Treadmill and the Exam bed are tied to the Doctor Career.

Is it because patients are required? Thank you for checking by the way.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:03 AM
Is it because patients are required? Thank you for checking by the way.

I believe so and you're welcome.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 6:09 AM
You know, I was JUST thinking of how much I want (and really think it ought to have been) the "Check Hotness" interaction for all sims when I spotted this. Absolutely marvelous, perfect timing! XD
Is there any way though to, uh, just get the check hotness one and none of the others?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 2:46 PM
Thank you so much!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tambailey2002
Thank you so much!

You're welcome.
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:56 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 22nd Jan 2017 at 6:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
You know, I was JUST thinking of how much I want (and really think it ought to have been) the "Check Hotness" interaction for all sims when I spotted this. Absolutely marvelous, perfect timing! XD
Is there any way though to, uh, just get the check hotness one and none of the others?

You can open the package file in Sims 4 Studio and delete the interactions you don't want and click save and put the file back in your game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 12:23 AM
This is really great, thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tamas
This is really great, thank you.

You're welcome.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
You can open the package file in Sims 4 Studio and delete the interactions you don't want and click save and put the file back in your game.

Oh, it is safe to do that? I don't really dabble in mods (just recolours and the like for most part), so I probably wouldn't have dared to try on my own, but if you say its that easy... yay! XD Thanks agan!
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
Oh, it is safe to do that? I don't really dabble in mods (just recolours and the like for most part), so I probably wouldn't have dared to try on my own, but if you say its that easy... yay! XD Thanks agan!

Yes, if you only want the Check Hotness You're more then welcome to do it for your personal use.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 3:22 PM
thanks you
Page 1 of 4