Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wedding Bell Blues--4 couples' poses

by spladoum Posted 21st Jan 2017 at 9:50 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 2:03 AM
"You are marrying me either you like it or not!" (Dragging By Leg) "No!! don't take me home I wanna get married!" (carrying a sim around their waist) "Oh no where are you going you are marrying me!" (grabbing a sim by the collar trying to sneak away) "You had to much to drink your going home" (hoisting a sim over the shoulder)

:rofl:
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 1:32 PM
Love them! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 1:55 PM
BRAVO ET MERCI!!! Travail toujours aussi original et très bien réalisé!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:45 PM
These are cute! I especially like the one with the bride dragging the groom by the leg :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 6:00 PM
^This!!! I love that pose, too!!! Thank you!!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 8:12 AM
These are hilarious, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 4:58 PM
These are gorgeous (although I don't have Sims 3 on my pc anymore) If by chance I will install again I will definitely look for your poses. The ones here are dramatic, telling a story and that's is what I like about them.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 9:14 PM
Could anyone be kind enough to tell me where I might be able to find the female hair used in the photos? It would be very much appreciated. Thank you :-)
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 1:48 PM
@caccigirl, I assume you're talking about the ginger bun with bangs? If so, that hair is "Chignon" by S-Club. I don't think that the original is available online any longer, but you shouldn't have a problem finding at least one recolor of it.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Instructor
#11 Old 11th May 2018 at 7:24 AM
Lovely poses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 10:12 PM
I love these! Thanks for sharing! ♥