Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampires with Human Motives BUGFIX [NO LONGER NEEDED]

by TwistedMexi Posted 4th Feb 2017 at 9:43 PM - Updated 30th May 2017 at 3:30 AM by TwistedMexi

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 10:48 PM
Thank you! I never had the hunger motive buff but the tired motive would pop up and the sim would pass out every time forcing me to give her the never tired trait from the trait store.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
Thank you! I never had the hunger motive buff but the tired motive would pop up and the sim would pass out every time forcing me to give her the never tired trait from the trait store.

No problem, for some reason the game just randomly decides to re-add motives to the vampires, some get all of them, some just get hunger, and some are completely fine. The mod covers all of the motives so regardless of which one is annoying you, this should fix it

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 11:07 PM
Finally, I can play the sims again.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 11:46 PM
Me this is sudden energy weakness, no reason, no need, thank you for your fix, all my esteem for it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 2:42 AM
Thank you so much for this! I had this bug pop up for the very first time today, and just happened to be looking at MTS when I saw this fix. Like others said, I feel like I can play with vampires in my game again! And it works like a charm -- no problems, no hiccups. I literally saved and exited my game with a sim who had both the tired and hungry moodlet, and when I installed your mod and restarted my game she had neither. Thanks again! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 4:48 AM
no more "tired" debuff for my vampires. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 5:45 AM
OMG THANK YOU.
This has been bugging me so much!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Caitie
Thank you so much for this! I had this bug pop up for the very first time today, and just happened to be looking at MTS when I saw this fix. Like others said, I feel like I can play with vampires in my game again! And it works like a charm -- no problems, no hiccups. I literally saved and exited my game with a sim who had both the tired and hungry moodlet, and when I installed your mod and restarted my game she had neither. Thanks again! <3

Awesome! Glad it helped

All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 7:11 AM
THANK YOU TM!!!!
My sim like to get tired, with a full energy bar, I've been using the debug cheats to remove the moodlet every time it pops up.
I didn't even know there was hunger issues till I was on the debug page... Do you think you can add this link to your discription and ask all users of this mod to go and click "Me Too"? In hopes it will get EA's attention to fix the issue...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4...highlight/false
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Airianna
THANK YOU TM!!!!
My sim like to get tired, with a full energy bar, I've been using the debug cheats to remove the moodlet every time it pops up.
I didn't even know there was hunger issues till I was on the debug page... Do you think you can add this link to your discription and ask all users of this mod to go and click "Me Too"? In hopes it will get EA's attention to fix the issue...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4...highlight/false

Done and done

Instructor
#12 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
Done and done

Thank you and thank you again!

PS: When Toddlers came out, I lost all my club points, I grumbled, and searched, I found Tmex_ClubCredit cheat add on. It's purrfect. If that was your creation, thank you for that as well.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Airianna
Thank you and thank you again!

PS: When Toddlers came out, I lost all my club points, I grumbled, and searched, I found Tmex_ClubCredit cheat add on. It's purrfect. If that was your creation, thank you for that as well.

Sure is, glad it helped. Anything prefixed with Tmex is mine (unless someone else decides to start using that prefix for some weird reason lol)

Instructor
#14 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
Sure is, glad it helped. Anything prefixed with Tmex is mine (unless someone else decides to start using that prefix for some weird reason lol)

I could think of 1 reason one would want to pretend to be you... But it's a negative reason.
That Club Credit mod, still works, even tho it is quite well aged. You did that one right, and EA hasn't messed it up yet... hehehe
Forum Resident
#15 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 12:52 PM Last edited by heidi137 : 5th Feb 2017 at 2:07 PM.
I just had the fatigue buff again, my Sims still needs sleep ... The worry is still there in my game. 'I have Vladislaus in the family, he does not have these worries, I never saw him go to bed, the only time he slept, I sent him to do so My family is a little quiet Is it the fact that the vampire is humanized that these negative buffs spawn? Some users say that Vladislaus is the source of everything in the vampire pack, one would have to see the components of his template. With the cheats that open the info of the Sims, we see that Vladislaus has hidden traits, I can not detect them, I seek. I have supported the subject in the forum, we will see if they soon move this annoying concern)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 1:10 PM
I have a vampire couple with a toddler in my game. Installed the mod and the vampire toddler stopped having motive decay. Can this be fixed? I don't want my toddler being too easy to care for!

simblr
Home of my Kulo Seeri Test of Time and a lot of worldbuilder rambling. You have been warned.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 2:42 PM
Thanks so much for the fix...it'll probably take Maxis a few more weeks to get around to it. This had to come out of the queue at almost the exact same time I was creating a brand new game, since I was so disheartened my newly leveled Grand Master Vampire sim who I'd been playing for so very long had caught this bug. Now if you can find a fix to the sims not sitting while playing video games and watching tv...but then you've done enough for the cause already, so thanks again.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#18 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 5:35 PM
Like nuidyaforever said in their post about toddlers, I have the same issue with my 3 Vampire toddlers' motives being frozen with this mod installed. Vampire toddlers and children all have Human motives until they age into teenagers. I think at that point, the Vampire teens' motives change to the same Vampire motives as other Vampires have.

It's difficult to potty train them or send them to bed. The only motive that's not affected so far is Attention which decay normally.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
Like nuidyaforever said in their post about toddlers, I have the same issue with my 3 Vampire toddlers' motives being frozen with this mod installed. Vampire toddlers and children all have Human motives until they age into teenagers. I think at that point, the Vampire teens' motives change to the same Vampire motives as other Vampires have.

It's difficult to potty train them or send them to bed. The only motive that's not affected so far is Attention which decay normally.

Woops, I should be able to fix that momentarily. I'll let you guys know once I've done so.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nuidyaforever
I have a vampire couple with a toddler in my game. Installed the mod and the vampire toddler stopped having motive decay. Can this be fixed? I don't want my toddler being too easy to care for!

This should now be fixed.

If your sim ages up to a teen you may need to travel somewhere or save and re-open your game before the motive fix will take effect.

If you have the child vampire mod then please let me know if you need a modified bugfix for children as well. I don't think the motive issue will affect the children though.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 9:24 PM
Thank you!!! Had this bug for days and it was getting infuriating playing my vampires because I had to keep using cheats to fill their needs.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 9:35 PM
Thank you! My vampires are no longer complaining about being tired and hungry, and their toddler's motives are decaying again. Thanks again!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 3:27 AM
474 downloads, to fix these issues, and yet, people aren't going and clicking "me too" in the bug report, it still only has 77...

Tmex, I still can't thank you enough for this bug fix! And I can only click thanks on the description page once, or I would of hit it at least 4 times by now... LOL
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 4:26 AM
I downloaded this pre-emptively but I have not actually had the issue in question
Instructor
#25 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by atheistcanuck
I downloaded this pre-emptively but I have not actually had the issue in question

It seems rather random, In my case, it's jut energy... Even with full Vampire Energy, All vamps in my game try to take naps every hour or 2 before adding this mod.
I will admit, my tired moodlet took 5 sim days to show up the first time, I resorted to just using the debug cheats to remove it. Haven't seen it since I added this mod. And since I play 20 to 40 sim days a day, I never had the chance to see if shutting down every 4 sim days prevented it from showing up at all.
In other's games it's hunger, and they end up starving to death even while feeding and having full thirst bars.
While in some games, they never see the problem.
Then in some games, people don't ever play as a vampire, so they are unaware of the current issue vampires are having.
Page 1 of 3