Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Edible candy and food. Onigiri, Alegria, Meringue cone and emoji cupcake.

by necrodog Posted 11th Feb 2017 at 11:46 AM - Updated 11th Feb 2017 at 10:38 PM by necrodog

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 1:39 PM
Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 11:43 PM
lol, that cupcake XD thanks, I like these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 12:03 AM Last edited by prudence25 : 12th Feb 2017 at 11:03 AM.
Thank you so muchhhhh!!!!
Thank you so much @necrodog, i just download them, I love them!! I go to see in my game now!!!!! )

I try in my game ,all work,And the toddlers can eat candy, it's really nice!!!!! i love it !!thank you again @necrodog!!! :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 12:44 AM
Silly question here..how many calories each of your new food has? Now that I know sim food has calories, I check everything they eat! lol
Thanks.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 7:59 PM
Thank you, these are delicious.....Sims say....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 7:09 AM
Lmao, an edible poo emoji. Love it!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 9:31 PM
You're a genius, no srlsy, you're AWESOME! I was waiting for someone to make custom edible food without the need for Custom food interactions mod, and you did it! It's perfect, now I all need to do is to edit the tuning file so I can make these snacks more filling but I don't know where the value is in the tuning, they don't really fill the hunger bar much, can you direct me how I can change that? I have Sims 4 Studio/S4PE and basic experience, just point me where I need to go so I can make the changes...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 9:35 PM
Thank you very much, you certainly created something that I missing in the game to improve gameplay experience! Here's hoping you'll be making more of these
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 5:17 PM
This is cool! Thank youuu.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 10:04 PM
Cute & Yummy!! :)