Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paris Nouveau updated 19-03

by Red Sonja Posted 12th Feb 2017 at 4:54 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2017 at 3:28 AM by Red Sonja

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 7:21 PM
Very nice house! It looks elegant and majestic!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 8:12 PM
This house looks great. It must have been much work. But it was very successful.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 12:56 AM
Wow. This lot is absolutely gorgeous! Not my gaming/playing style, but who cares - it's AMAZING. Beautiful details, and it looks like it's actually playable too. Really great build!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 2:56 AM
Thank You all!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 7:01 AM
Beautiful, Sonja! So ornate, and architecturally detailed. I love the bedspreads too!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 5:12 PM
I just love your lots, thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 5:23 PM
I was going to be satisfied with complementing you on the beauty of your new home. Then I saw the floor plan. It is playable! I've downloaded lots of houses over the years only to find I have to redesign or eliminate them because it can't be played.
In this case, to the agony of my downloads folder, I have to have it. This is art. I'm so impressed with the entire collection.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 7:08 PM
I try to keep playability at the top of the list when I build anything. If it takes the kids 2 hours to walk to the bus in the morning, you might as well scrap the whole lot....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 9:14 PM
Hi, it's a beautiful lot, but I find that my game crashes when I try to enter it in build/buy mode. Anyone got any suggestions, or does it mean that I can just look at the lovely thing and not use it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 10:53 PM
Merlynanne.... possibly, the file became corrupted? I would suggest deleting it and getting a fresh copy. If that doesn't work, I'll get you your own copy... maybe, even emptied of furniture.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 3:20 AM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 6:08 AM
Another triumph! This is beautiful from top to bottom, inside and out. The bedding is also quite lovely. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 3:32 AM
I love this gorgeous house! I must have it. You are so right about the Gothic dresser as a sideboard. Perfect!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th May 2017 at 5:15 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 8:21 PM
fantastic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 6:04 PM
This house is perfect, I'm always in awe of how you guys build such beautiful things. I'm downloading it now, thank you so much! :D