Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Aspen Starter 1Bed 1Bath

by PolarBearSims Posted 13th Feb 2017 at 1:55 AM - Updated 31st Aug 2019 at 11:30 PM by PolarBearSims

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 2:02 AM
I like to have a collection of small starter homes that are stylish, functional and cost $16k or less. They're great for adding to towns that never have enough inexpensive houses. I'm adding this to my collection right away. Thank you!
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeeAlee
I like to have a collection of small starter homes that are stylish, functional and cost $16k or less. They're great for adding to towns that never have enough inexpensive houses. I'm adding this to my collection right away. Thank you!

Your welcome! I do also. I like a variety. My problem is not having any mid priced homes with more than 1 bedroom that is nicely decorated lol I always make them to expensive lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 12:30 PM
nice cozy house, thank you !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 10:36 AM
What an adorable little starter house for two!!! I love the layout! Thank you for the inspiration in my own houses!
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TBL727
What an adorable little starter house for two!!! I love the layout! Thank you for the inspiration in my own houses!

Your welcome.