Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims Bustin' Out! - Fran Foofaraw Styled Wedges

by jwofles Posted 17th Feb 2017 at 4:30 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2017 at 2:06 PM by SimsRocka778

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 5:01 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 6:08 PM
Although they are Fran's, they are quite reusable for a range of outfits. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 6:18 PM
Can you do Bella Goth (Bustin' Out) next?

I am the owner and streamer of Twitch Plays The Sims.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 7:58 PM
Hello, your conversion is fabulous if you could also share this dress on modthesims? Perhaps you would like to add this sim on my world.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sisi345
Hello, your conversion is fabulous if you could also share this dress on modthesims? Perhaps you would like to add this sim on my world.

If you're talking about Fran, you can find her top here and her skirt is unreleased but will be released in the next few days hopefully by littledica
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 1:21 PM Last edited by TashaFaun : 18th Feb 2017 at 8:06 PM.
I love you! Seriously! These are great! Thank you!

Edit: My only comment is the top of the wedges isn't quite right. If you look closely the top has three thin strips together instead of one big one. They are so close together they look like one band but they aren't.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 8:58 PM
Default Hello
Quote: Originally posted by SimsRocka778
If you're talking about Fran, you can find her top here and her skirt is unreleased but will be released in the next few days hopefully by littledica

But I mean not only that your profile on the gallery, but also here on modthesims, because I've seen this sim with you, but I lack only the skirts. Please Share this downloadable skirt.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TashaFaun
I love you! Seriously! These are great! Thank you!

Edit: My only comment is the top of the wedges isn't quite right. If you look closely the top has three thin strips together instead of one big one. They are so close together they look like one band but they aren't.

I tried to do it like that but I didn't really make the strips bright enough, oh well :P

Quote: Originally posted by Sisi345
But I mean not only that your profile on the gallery, but also here on modthesims, because I've seen this sim with you, but I lack only the skirts. Please Share this downloadable skirt.

The skirt is being released by littledica and it'll be out soon
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 3:08 AM
thanks but how do u download?