Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Updated (4/25) Assassin Career

by Xantham Posted 26th Apr 2005 at 2:44 AM

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 4:02 AM
Cool! I never instaled a career, where does it go?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 9:25 AM
is there a career reward?
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 12:54 PM
Pretty good! Question. How do you do the Teen and Elder Career?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:13 AM Last edited by Xantham : 27th Apr 2005 at 12:14 AM. Reason: spelling errors
Matthew: There is no unique career reward yet, but it is something I will work on. For now it unlocks the criminal career reward at level 6 (I think)

MelsonM and Rythela: To get this career to appear, download the zip or rar, and unarchive it into your downloads folder. The teens and elder career will appear when teens or elders try to find a job, just like the Maxis made careers.
#7 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:41 AM
Hey cool, sounds pretty good!
#8 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 1:25 AM
if u do make a reward itd be cool if it were a dagger
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 8:41 PM
or it could b a machine gun??? Just a suggestion...Or a training game thing like on sims 1 where u put on this virtual reality helmet and practice with that...with a grave's dagger or my machine gun??
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 8:42 PM
u can use that aspiration reward mesh... and put a thing infront of it.. don't ask me to do it i can't make a single thing.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 2:03 AM
WOW.......... Assassin Career, who would have thought! That's awesome! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 2:04 AM
Cool! I have an assassin in my game and she's the coolest chick around I've never downloaded a custom career as well and I'm going to try this out... Thanks!
#13 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 10:54 PM
holy :swear:, cool! but you should make the skills Body Creativity and Cleaming, not Charisma. we wouldn't like our murder caught cuz he did not clean up...
Now ill be able to wack sims using sophisticated tools...
:frying:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd May 2005 at 4:12 PM
cool! can't wait to try it out!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th May 2005 at 3:36 AM
I have never downloaded a custom career before. Will this one replace a Maxis career?
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th May 2005 at 2:06 PM
Default Assasin Career! Very Interesting!
This was time spent wisely! With the over whelming amount of "Assasins" in today's world, it would only make The sims more realistic to add the career! I can agree with the career skill's though. Cleaning is a must for a sucessful assasin!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th May 2005 at 4:20 AM
Forgive my ignoarance but what do you mean by only four chance cards?

Gracias, Todah Rabbah, Domo Arigato, Gratzie, Donka, Merci, Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th May 2005 at 3:07 AM
YAY!!!! My Kill Bill sims can have a realistic job in crime. Thanks a bunch! ^_^ <3
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th May 2005 at 12:43 AM
awesome... I always thought my sims weren't quite evil enough you can have em cheat on thier marriage mates etc., but this should be fun..
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th May 2005 at 5:03 AM
Killin' is always fun! :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th May 2005 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmie5352
or it could b a machine gun??? Just a suggestion...Or a training game thing like on sims 1 where u put on this virtual reality helmet and practice with that...with a grave's dagger or my machine gun??

Quite agree!!!Soooooo cool! Is it for all languages?
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd May 2005 at 8:34 PM
I'd love to try this out! It sounds realistic.....
For a career reward...Could you copy Maxis's running with scissors mesh...Wait, that's only a half idea. It's not possible to use the scissors to be a REAL assasin in the game, is it?
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th May 2005 at 11:58 PM
Cool career! I just want to know do you have to have SimsPE or something for this to work and does this replace a career? thanks for the cool career!
#24 Old 30th May 2005 at 12:17 AM
I'v been running your career in my game for a few days now, and i'v noticed that that the sims almost always seem to start a hour earlyer then job discryption sugest. at least it has from scount threw to back up. but its a cool career, many thanks for it
#25 Old 30th May 2005 at 8:34 PM
Awesome idea! I just put it into the game and one of my sims is a scout! Can't wait to see all what happens!
Page 1 of 3