Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My first attempt at Hogwarts School

by nodgree Posted 26th Apr 2005 at 1:44 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 4:19 AM
Looks good so far. Cant' wait til the completed version is up.
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:54 PM
pretty nice i have to say. where did you get the fountain? do u need the ep?
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:16 AM
how do you add a basement?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by phat_man55
pretty nice i have to say. where did you get the fountain? do u need the ep?

The fountain was created with stuff that was included with the sims 2. I used the moveobjects cheat to make it. The courtyard with the fountain was the only part I liked about the whole thing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deneric
how do you add a basement?

Go here, alot of great tutorials
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 8:19 AM
wow, very cool, am shure my son will like to have it...
He's playing the sims 2 and uni for a short time and was waiting to have more Harry Potter stuff.
I had tried to make a castle for him, but yours is much better and completer than the one i made...
very nice work, put it in his and my neighberhood right away...
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 9:46 AM
its OK i want to see full version
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 9:42 AM
Can it be used as a dorm?
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 2:17 PM
is there a zip file?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 2:40 AM
Thanks, I am currently using this version of Hogwarts to house the college HP's. Wish there was a way to get Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, etc. to be able to live there, too, but I cannot figure out a way to get adults into the University neighborhood. I know there must be one as there are college professors in the Neighborhood. Any suggestions? TIA.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 7:44 PM
Pretty good at a first attempt! I would NEVER get that close to hogwarts. I'm a horrible housemaker. I couldn't be able to get that close to hogwarts even if I tried! If I ever make hogwarts,I bet I will make the school look like an elephant! On second thought...an elephant home will look pretty awesome...I"M GOING TO TRY TO MAKE HOGWARTS So THAT THE houSE WILL LOOK LIKE AN ELEPHANT!
LOL!
Thanks for sharing. Off to make hogwarts...

"Open your mind before your mouth."
-Chris Motionless from Motionless in White
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:12 AM
do you need to download something to make rar files work? PLEASE HELP!And i dont know what "unzipping" is so if u say that i wont understand.Lovin it!