Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

20 Sliders

by Nopke Posted 13th Apr 2017 at 9:27 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2023 at 4:24 PM by Nopke

154 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 113 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 9:33 PM
Just lovely - thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 9:37 PM Last edited by SummerGlau : 13th Apr 2017 at 10:14 PM.
*happily runs to welcome the revolution in TS2 world*

As a sim maker, I can't thank you enough for these!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 9:49 PM
This is wicked to the max. Let the year of ts2 renaissance begin!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 10:30 PM
You have no idea how i've longed for options like this, I can't wait to tweek my sims now! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 11:17 PM
Thank you so much!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 11:18 PM
In Sims 2, I am all about sim creation and I always fuss over how some details were overlooked. These sliders helped me out immensely and filled the details gaps quite nicely. This takes sim creation to a whole new level in CAS and bodyshop. Thanks a million.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 11:35 PM
This little beauty is exactly what my Sims have been dying for! :D
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 11:37 PM
"grabs and runs off to makes sims with!" Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 12:01 AM
Default Iconic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Is iconic you age changing the course of history!!!!!!next you should do Body sliders i would love to give my sims a little booty tooch OR r breast
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 12:37 AM
Amazing!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 12:41 AM
Great creation. I have been enjoying the Sims 2 renaissance. Out of curiosity, does this mean there could be sliders to further customize pets? And what about the possibility of a dimples slider? Again, amazing work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 12:48 AM
Thank you soooo much!!! This is what I was dreaming of for a long time =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 12:51 AM
Thank you so much, I've been waiting and searching for something like this forever.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 1:13 AM
This is a great improvement for customizing Sims in our games, thank you for this creation, Nopke.

I'd like to know if there's an issue with removing this download from our folders, in case we'd like to rearrange things. Like will removing these download effect the our Saved Sims, or break the way BodyShop works, etc.?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 1:15 AM
This is amazing! I will get so much use out of this. XD Thanks a billion!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 1:54 AM
EEEK, I love it! I already have a (smaller) set of sliders which I use all the time, but I don't know if they are the ones you refer to which must be deleted. Some examples: you can move the edges of the mouth back or forward to increase/decrease the line that goes from the nose to the edge of the mouth; you can increase the thickness/thinness of top and bottom lips individually; you can raise or lower the cheekbones . . . does any of this sound like simNopke_sliders1?

It would break my heart to get rid of it, but I'm dying to check these ones out! And if the set I already have isn't yours, would it conflict? (Could I keep them both?) I know you said the sliders themselves won't conflict with anything, but you also said to get rid of your previous one, so that's why I ask.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 2:23 AM
Thank you! These new sliders will be even more fun than your other set.
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Laurcleve
EEEK, I love it! I already have a (smaller) set of sliders which I use all the time, but I don't know if they are the ones you refer to which must be deleted. Some examples: you can move the edges of the mouth back or forward to increase/decrease the line that goes from the nose to the edge of the mouth; you can increase the thickness/thinness of top and bottom lips individually; you can raise or lower the cheekbones . . . does any of this sound like simNopke_sliders1?

It would break my heart to get rid of it, but I'm dying to check these ones out! And if the set I already have isn't yours, would it conflict? (Could I keep them both?) I know you said the sliders themselves won't conflict with anything, but you also said to get rid of your previous one, so that's why I ask.

I'm wondering about this, too. I have a set of sliders and a mod for expanded facial editing both from Aaroneous ( http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/ ) and wonder if these will conflict or if they perhaps are pretty much the same?
Instructor
#21 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Laurcleve

All the sliders you mention are available in BodyShop, but not in CAS. They came with the game; I don't think they are custom.

goderguy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 2:53 AM
It's people like you that just keep making a 13 year old game fresh and awesome. Thank you so freaking much.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 3:09 AM
So amazing! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 4:49 AM
This is unbelievable! Such a game changer! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 5:34 AM
These are so amazing // I've been super excited with all these new sliders coming out! Thank you!
Page 1 of 7