Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Walkup with Basement Garage

by luvalphvle Posted 12th Apr 2017 at 7:02 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 12:36 PM
So happy to see another awesome lot by you. I love your designs and layout on your lots and I've got a nice collection of almost all of them. Thank you for sharing your work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
So happy to see another awesome lot by you. I love your designs and layout on your lots and I've got a nice collection of almost all of them. Thank you for sharing your work.

Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 3:21 PM
How do you go about "move the markers around" to be able to use Apt #3? Thanks for this apartment building btw!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FluffyWonKenobe
How do you go about "move the markers around" to be able to use Apt #3? Thanks for this apartment building btw!

Use the code "RestrictBuildBuyInBuildings false" without quotations, and that will let you edit anything in the building. You can go up to the third floor and move around and/or delete some of the hidden room markers, or move them to the apartment you don't want to use. Let me know if you have problems!