Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Muslim Prayer Poses for Salah/Salat

by indiaskapie Posted 16th Apr 2017 at 5:53 AM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 8:14 AM
a pity it's not animations but I think some religious people woll cherish it
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 11:56 AM
Why is the internet so predictable?

This comment section is for feedback about the quality of the set and any bugs or problems, and thanks comments. If you think that religion has no place in a game, close this tab and go about your day - don't leave a comment here.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 2:16 PM
I just deleted another comment that wasn't useful in any way. So to repeat what Nysha already said:

This comment section is for feedback about the quality of the set and any bugs or problems, and thanks comments. If you think that religion has no place in a game, close this tab and go about your day - don't leave a comment here.

This is serious guys. You don't have to like the download, you don't have to use it. You don't have to agree/disagree about religion belonging in a game or not. What you DO have to do, as a user of this site, is remember that not everyone thinks as you do and there may be someone who finds a download useful - so respect that and keep your negative comments about "this crap" out of the comments section.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 2:43 PM
I love this poses! perfect for a mosque !
Thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 2:45 PM
Wonderfully done& congrats on first creation :)
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 2:55 PM
This is great! The bends at the joints etc look very smooth, and the poses are instantly recognisable. One of the reasons I've largely remained with TS3 is because my 'main' story sims tend to come from a similar background to myself and TS4 was seriously lacking in relevant CC compared to TS3, so it makes me happy to see talented people beginning to fill that void. Maybe one day I'll be persuaded over to TS4 properly, haha.

(ps. ignore the hateful comments. I've had them too in the past. It's ridiculous. There's nothing 'political' or 'provocative' about including one sixth of the world's population in a life simulation game.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 3:53 PM
Thank you so much for these poses! I already downloaded these from TSR a couple months ago btw, so just wanna drop a thanks comment here.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by procrasimnation
This is great! The bends at the joints etc look very smooth, and the poses are instantly recognisable. One of the reasons I've largely remained with TS3 is because my 'main' story sims tend to come from a similar background to myself and TS4 was seriously lacking in relevant CC compared to TS3, so it makes me happy to see talented people beginning to fill that void. Maybe one day I'll be persuaded over to TS4 properly, haha.

(ps. ignore the hateful comments. I've had them too in the past. It's ridiculous. There's nothing 'political' or 'provocative' about including one sixth of the world's population in a life simulation game.)

I completely agree
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 4:15 PM

Salaam, I hope you do come over to TS4, procrasimnation. I used your items for TS3 and I would welcome you and them to TS4, which sorely lacks Muslim CC.

Thanks to indiaskapie for this pose pack!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 4:48 PM
These are well done, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 5:51 PM
this is lovely and will work so well with my hijabi sims. thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 6:01 PM
very awesome thank you for your work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 6:10 PM
I really appreciate this Thank You so much
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
a pity it's not animations but I think some religious people woll cherish it

Thanks! This was my first pose pack ever, so I didn't know how to make animations yet
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 9:55 PM

Thanks @procrasimnation! I've actually converted your Sporty Hijab too! There's so little Muslim content out there for TS4 so I decided to make some Yeah, please come over to TS4! We need more Muslim content for variety's sake.

Exactly! One-sixth of the world's population is a hell of a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 2:43 AM
I wish this was animation too but oh well. Thanks for this!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 9:24 AM
I see someone keep censor here about comments lol as if I wrote sth offensive... you should really chill up bro
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#19 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 5:05 PM
I see someone keep censor here about comments lol as if I wrote sth offensive... you should really chill up bro

Nothing here written by you has been censored. The comments that have been deleted were deleted because they were against the rules that can be found under Download Forum Guildelines HERE, #18 specifically. So it's not a matter of us "chilling up", it's a matter of people following the rules that they agreed to follow when they registered here.
Instructor
#20 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 5:57 PM

Or maybe feel free to you know Stop being an asshat and move on.

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 8:05 PM
Thank you!!!!!!
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 9:33 PM
Nice work! Congrats on your first upload on MTS!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 1:01 AM
Cool addition to the community.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 5:58 PM
Thank you for adding realism and diversity into the game!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 5:32 AM
I remember there was a fatwa against The Sims series because they have a ruling against imitating humans and it has all of the hedonistic lifestyle.
Page 1 of 2