Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Athlete Work from Home

by NoelleBellefleur Posted 24th Apr 2017 at 12:50 PM - Updated 28th Dec 2020 at 2:20 PM by NoelleBellefleur : Patch update

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 2:23 PM
Cool!!!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 2:50 PM
now cook pls
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 4:46 PM
You are a blessing my fella! These mods are awesome!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 4:53 PM
This is great - thank you! I hope you'll consider the Business career next!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 5:43 PM
You are on a roll my friend.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 12:30 AM
LOVE ALL OF THESE!!! THANKS SO MUCH~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 12:35 AM
Love them!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 1:37 AM
Obsessed!
Thank you for making these! I love themmm <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 6:40 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 9:37 AM
Really love all these work from home mods. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 10:40 AM
Default Superb!
Totally superb, currently enjoying the writer and it works flawlessly. Looking forward trying this one. What are you working on next? I would suggest cook (they could watch cooking channel for ideas and look for recipes on PC aside from actual cooking and making drinks) or business sounds nice, having home office. That would work great for mothers/fathers at home, you know, taking care of kids and working a bit for extra money, that kind of feel Oh and tech guru! Practice programmng and such, playing games and hacking maybe? So many options, haha, to be honest, only thing i dont really see working out is criminal, the oracle branch is no problem, sims would be hacking etc, but how about the boss?
Can't wait to see all careers done, its so simple yet it gives so much depth to it. THANK YOU!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Araviss
Totally superb, currently enjoying the writer and it works flawlessly. Looking forward trying this one. What are you working on next? I would suggest cook (they could watch cooking channel for ideas and look for recipes on PC aside from actual cooking and making drinks) or business sounds nice, having home office. That would work great for mothers/fathers at home, you know, taking care of kids and working a bit for extra money, that kind of feel Oh and tech guru! Practice programmng and such, playing games and hacking maybe? So many options, haha, to be honest, only thing i dont really see working out is criminal, the oracle branch is no problem, sims would be hacking etc, but how about the boss?
Can't wait to see all careers done, its so simple yet it gives so much depth to it. THANK YOU!!!

I'm happy that you enjoy the writer mod and thank you for all the ideas
I am working on the culinary career right now but it takes a while because I want assignments that require to cook different recipes and there are a lot of them. As you recommended cooks also have to watch cooking channel, go to restaurants and the spice festival.
In the same time I am trying to make the criminal career as you said it is challenging but that is interesting. I want to enable the swipe interaction for criminals (it came with the kleptomaniac patch) so they can for example steal pictures from a museum. They also have fun interactions like pickpocketing and threatening for money or they can start fires with fireworks, it is a real mayhem
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NoelleBellefleur
I am working on the culinary career right now but it takes a while because I want assignments that require to cook different recipes and there are a lot of them. As you recommended cooks also have to watch cooking channel, go to restaurants and the spice festival.
In the same time I am trying to make the criminal career as you said it is challenging but that is interesting. I want to enable the swipe interaction for criminals (it came with the kleptomaniac patch) so they can for example steal pictures from a museum. They also have fun interactions like pickpocketing and threatening for money or they can start fires with fireworks, it is a real mayhem

Oh please make business! Maybe we can work from library (as "offices"). Thanks! I would love too business career! Nice job!
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 7:35 PM

OMG the boss sounds amazing, we could do real museum heist!! I never really played this career but i just might, you make it sound so interesting! Can't wait to see what you'll do with it!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 8:58 PM
Chef next please!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 4:53 AM
I'm loving these mods, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 8:08 AM
This mod is for me the essence of this game
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 4:15 PM
What a wonderful thing you are doing! Kudos!! I love your painter and writer mods, now the athlete...I have about 3 sims who will sing your praises, lol. I love your work...can't wait for the chef and business mods.<3
Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 11:54 AM

I want you to know that I came to ModtheSims today FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of seeing if you had a new "Work at Home" mod!! These are FANTASTIC! I never liked the traditional Sims careers for this game until City Living came along with the hybrid careers and was disappointed that there might only be 3 but you have saved the day! Superb work!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 7:56 PM
See the 'use a punching bag for one hour' thing does it have to be one hour straight because my elder sim has used the bag for 3 ingame hours total but he had to take breaks because of strenuous activity(i know it's not a suitiable career for a CAS elder but neva give up!! ).

my adult sim however used the treadmill (use the treadmill for one hour straight) for 1 hour straight and it worked because he took no breaks.

excellent mod i love it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st May 2017 at 9:06 AM
I love, love, love these mods! Thank you soo much for making them!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th May 2017 at 12:31 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th May 2017 at 9:33 PM
Thanks so much for the work at home mods. They make the game far more playable. I have been using this mod without issue until recently (yes I have the updated version). My sim was given two tasks, one of which was completely blank. The first task was blank, the second was to do 3 cannonballs into the pool. I thought it was just a UI error and it would resolve but it did not so now she is stuck in "work at home" mode since the task can't be completed. I'm going to have her leave the career anyway to become self employed but thought I should mention it just in case.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th May 2017 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by candyr277
Thanks so much for the work at home mods. They make the game far more playable. I have been using this mod without issue until recently (yes I have the updated version). My sim was given two tasks, one of which was completely blank. The first task was blank, the second was to do 3 cannonballs into the pool. I thought it was just a UI error and it would resolve but it did not so now she is stuck in "work at home" mode since the task can't be completed. I'm going to have her leave the career anyway to become self employed but thought I should mention it just in case.

This problem occured with the culinary and business careers too . The latest patch erased some whims that my mod used (or at least their text files). I am trying to find all problems.
Anyway I think you won't stuck in work if you don't complete the assignments, you just get a notification when the next workday starts telling you did not make a good job and you get new assignments.
Can you please help me with the career and skill levels of your sim and how many times the missing text assignment should be made? Thanks
Page 1 of 2