Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:16 PM
Sorry to say, but I prefer the old colour scheme
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:16 PM
ROFL I got a bit scared. I have had eye surgery on both eyes and after that all colors have become more bright and intense. Today, I really started wondering how my own sites look, until I realised you actually had changed color scheme
Field Researcher
#28 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:24 PM
I haven't been on for a couple of days but when I logged on today, I was Like Wow Bright...Looks good..
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#29 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:32 PM
Numenor,

Or you can use the drop down at the bottom in the bar that says Contact Us - Archive etc
Field Researcher
#30 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:56 PM
I spent a few minutes switching from one scheme to the other, and though I like the look of the blue, I find the grey scheme is easier on the eyes (At least in the early hours of the morning - it's not quite 3 am here)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:57 PM
I like it!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 6:11 PM
Oooh pretty... I had no problems with the grey though.

I noticed you added big ADMINISTRATOR, MODERATOR things next to your names. It makes you look so important and authoritive.

Delphy, what silly things you have to do to please these demanding members.... :P

~FG
Field Researcher
#33 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 6:22 PM

good thing you kept the old color layout...I switched back to it, as I don't care for the new one.

Its fun to be a Sadist.
*The Pain & Pleasure Principle*

Save the world and drown a politican today!

El diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#34 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 6:35 PM
FG,

You can even click on the admin / moderator images and it takes you the rules/guidelines/news etc category.

Aren't I the best?

We'll probably do a "Muted Blues" type scheme more akin to the way my wonkey colour blind eyes saw the old grey scheme

I was thinking of adding a Hello Kitty theme, and one with cheerleaders shaking thier pom poms at you every time you moved the mouse... but, I dunno.... :P
Instructor
#35 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 6:40 PM
Thank you for all your hard work Delphy. I like blue....but only in small doses.
Thank you also for giving us a choice *grin*
*off to fix colors*

ps if you're going to add cheerleader theme.....add some cute guys as well
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 6:50 PM
it looks great I think it is a very calming look
Field Researcher
#37 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 7:01 PM
I switched back to the old theme, I find that one easier to read. But it's nice that people have at least two options now!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 7:02 PM
:argh:
"...I was thinking of adding a Hello Kitty theme,......"

....hmmm, question: Have you lost your mind, or did you fall from your trycicle again....? :nana:

Its fun to be a Sadist.

Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#39 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 7:06 PM
He's had a fever.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RGiles
He's had a fever.

...well then you better take over, before he mistreats the forum with a "Hello Kitty" theme. :D

Its fun to be a Sadist.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#41 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 7:19 PM
I wont do that to the forum Darkmoon... but I *could* set your personal theme to it.... :D
Forum Resident
#42 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 7:21 PM
i first thought it was a bug that changed some colours to 'template colours'
Field Researcher
#43 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 7:35 PM
This is cool, and so much better! :D
Scholar
#44 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 8:56 PM
Like it!
Faster kill pussycat
#45 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 9:01 PM
I love it! But I miss the letters next to your names. I liked that better then the WORD MODERATOR. But all in all I love it!
You Guys rock
nova
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 9:41 PM
I like it!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 10:38 PM
Hm. The colours are nice, but the scheme is too bright, and the yellow highlight on sticky threads is eye-bleedingly obnoxious. It doesn't make me want to pay attention to them, it makes me want to scroll away, FAST. Bolding them was sufficiently attention-getting before.

The theme needs a more neutral major colour to balance out the lighter and brighter colours (this wouldn't be as much of an issue if the main background wasn't white), and the blues could stand to be a shade or two darker. Also, readability would be VASTLY improved if the test were dark blue, not medium blue.
Instructor
#48 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 10:43 PM
i dont know what everybody else thinks here (except for the people who posted) but i love the new colour scheme. its one of those colours that calms you down so you dont get evil when you post...... i love it:D
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 10:46 PM
I like blue. But the previous blue was easier on the eyes. (I guess I'll have to switch my monitor brightness *way* down when I come here.)

KatAnubis
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#50 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:05 PM
I vote for a sausage theme :P

:dsausage:
Page 2 of 4