Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Underground: Cafe Refuge

by ElaineMc Posted 7th Jun 2017 at 3:43 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2017 at 12:58 AM by ElaineMc

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 12:32 PM
i am starting a post apocalypse game with an empty world and this is perfect :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 3:21 PM Last edited by ElaineMc : 8th Jun 2017 at 3:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Valdesca
i am starting a post apocalypse game with an empty world and this is perfect :D

OOoh, hope to see screenshots soon! Will you have one main family / character, or will it rotate between households?

I also have: an underground library , an underground gym, a studio bunker, a "luxury" bunker, a science museum of Science!, a family bunker, two underground nightclubs, and an underground public pool! I'm working on an underground national park, but that's going to take a lot of fiddling with. I hope to have the bunkers, museum, nightclubs and pool released over the next few weeks.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 6:35 AM
I know this is completely random but when i saw the title the first thing i thought of was "Camp Refoogee" from american dad. At any rate it made me laugh so thanks.

Incase you have no idea what im talking about heres a link.
http://americandad.wikia.com/wiki/Camp_Refoogee
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by browndd87
I know this is completely random but when i saw the title the first thing i thought of was "Camp Refoogee" from american dad. At any rate it made me laugh so thanks.

Incase you have no idea what im talking about heres a link.
http://americandad.wikia.com/wiki/Camp_Refoogee

...that would be a very, very different lot!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 6:47 PM
Fun idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 1:09 AM
very cool concept!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
Fun idea!

Quote: Originally posted by astrouran
very cool concept!

Thanks! I may be having a bit too much fun with this whole thing!