Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Riven Castle

by Lorya Posted 28th Apr 2005 at 8:16 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 7:11 PM
:argh: Nice Work !
I like the work !
#3 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 9:40 PM
Nice house I think i will download it
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 5:21 AM
Looks Good, I'll try it out. :yippee:
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 5:52 AM
i like the fact that it is built connected to the mountain, but from the looks of it this lot requires university ep, right? too bad i dont hav the ep...
very nice job, this is.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 7:33 AM
thanks. it took me quite some time and nervs to build it. and i do have univesrity installed so i don't know if it's gonna work without it. try anyway it might. maybe some of the furniture will be missing but u can allways put something else.(although i'm not sure about the cheats, i used boolprop cheats to get curved bridges, i don't know if these cheats work only on university).
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 9:47 AM
it looks pretty good
#8 Old 7th May 2005 at 3:33 PM
ive tried downlodin 2 times now, both times ive iadded his lot to sims, when i try to go on it, it just crashes my game
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th May 2005 at 11:29 PM
Looks good!*just download it* thanks XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th May 2005 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by strikerx
ive tried downlodin 2 times now, both times ive iadded his lot to sims, when i try to go on it, it just crashes my game

Sorry about that, I don't know why, do you have EP, i build it with EP so maybe it doesn't work without it.... :confused:

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
#11 Old 11th May 2005 at 7:31 AM
i like the fact that it is built connected to the mountain, but from the looks of it this lot requires university ep, right? too bad i dont hav the ep...
very nice job, this is.

You don't need the Univesity to download it. I don't have it and it has just worked fine for me!
#12 Old 11th May 2005 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by toewj
very nice job, this is.

You don't need uni. I haven't got it but it worked ok for me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 1:53 PM
Thank you very much for your work. I liked a lot. My PC was unable to load it. It's a very heavy file.