Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Taverna Akrotiri (no CC)

by Alrunia Posted 14th Jul 2017 at 6:12 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 11:07 PM
Cool! Thank you for your imagination!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 12:25 AM
This is an awesome build You are very talented and creative .
I have a couple of your previous builds in my town, but this one is the best by far. Hope to see more of your builds in the future and thank you for sharing.

If you don't talk to your cats about catnip, who will?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 1:02 AM
mtglady, THANK YOU! That's so sweet of you to say, I'm very very happy that you're enjoying my builds
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 5:25 AM
I almost never download lots and so far have only picked out stuff like houses for spares from the Gallery (for example), but this is too awesome not to grab. I love the feel of it and I can imagine really enjoying an evening at a real version of it! I can't wait to send some sims here and hopefully their waiter is male.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 4:39 AM
Thanks this wonderful dear!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 9:23 PM
Like Taube, I barely ever download lots as well. Usually just pick from the gallery or make my own. But yeah, this is fantastic. Been looking for something like this for awhile, thank you for this!