Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newlywed Home - Red - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 16th Jul 2017 at 9:59 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 6:28 AM
You are on fire! Congrats!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 6:49 AM
Thank you for this blushing beauty, Goldenbtrfly! Like all of its predecessors it's simply gorgeous. Especially the bed in the master bedroom, perfectly fitting to the walls, the inviting kitchen and the adorable pink nursery (let's hope our sims are breeding girls, because they are anyhow best ;-)) You're spoiling your fans, so we're really waiting for you next works!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 9:10 AM
Happy dance - another one for my brand new hood! They are very pretty, Goldenbtrfly, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 3:50 PM
Thank you again, love to see how you use the walls and floors in the game that I've never used. Somehow they look so much better in your houses. :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 2:14 AM
@attuned @BrittaMA @Justpetro @LolaLeischen
You all are too kind. Thank you so much. Really. Today was rough and this.. was so nice to read. I appreciate you all taking the time to comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 5:10 PM
Yay! Another one! I love that you're houses are so cohesive and color coordinated. I like the wall you used in the bathroom, I don't think I have ever used that wall. I wouldn't have known what to use with it. I also love the kitchen floor! It looks really cute! I love the touches with the climbing ivy and the sunflowers in the front of the house. It really helps to brighten up the house as well. Thanks again! :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:40 PM
@SapphireSunrise - You're all too welcome. It's funny as I am usually NOT a fan of pink, but the shades in this one seem very calming and cute!