Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pale autumn - 4BR 2BA

by Beadine Posted 1st Aug 2017 at 7:13 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 8:23 AM
I quite like the dining area and kitchen. If the Sims have little money left over after this buy, they won't miss anything. A very comfortable home indeed.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 9:46 AM
oh, my. I LOVE this house. I'll take it. I can move in today
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by atymer
I quite like the dining area and kitchen. If the Sims have little money left over after this buy, they won't miss anything. A very comfortable home indeed.

You're right, what is money good for unless you spend it on something useful? No matter how many simoleons, one will still be quite miserable out in the cold without comfy walls to keep one warm

Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
oh, my. I LOVE this house. I'll take it. I can move in today

It's a deal then! Just sign the mortgage contract and we're done
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 4:27 PM
Nice design and interesting use of diagonal walls, Beadine. Also I don't often see use of the "Werknathom" windows, you've used them to good effect. I look foreward to playing the lot. BTW, I don't know if you're aware of it but there's a counter height werknathom match available here at MTS, it would work great in this houses kitchen. Thanks for sharing and happy Simming!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 4:36 PM
Beautiful! Wonderful use of Maxis content!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 6:26 PM Last edited by Beadine : 2nd Aug 2017 at 6:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by greywolf3
Nice design and interesting use of diagonal walls, Beadine. Also I don't often see use of the "Werknathom" windows, you've used them to good effect. I look foreward to playing the lot. BTW, I don't know if you're aware of it but there's a counter height werknathom match available here at MTS, it would work great in this houses kitchen. Thanks for sharing and happy Simming!

Edit: I just posted I couldn't find it, but then I did: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=366353
Thanks for the tip! I've been gathering maxis add ons.

Quote: Originally posted by lorinsv60
Beautiful! Wonderful use of Maxis content!

Thank you, your words are beautiful :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:07 PM
Very nice layout. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 3:06 AM
muito obrigado amei muito
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 2:12 AM