Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Recycled Rhodes House

by Peni Griffin Posted 4th Aug 2017 at 9:31 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2017 at 4:16 AM by Peni Griffin : I uploaded the wrong house! Why didn't anybody tell me!?

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 11:21 AM
Love it! It reminds me of a neighbor's house back when we lived near Strangetown.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 12:58 PM
I LOVE this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 2:34 PM
Yes, it is glorious :) Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 3:44 PM
Oh, yay, it is up!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 3:49 PM
Great lot, Peni! Thanks for uploading it

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 7:13 PM
Fun house, love the exterior!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 8:19 PM
Thanks for sharing, Peni! I'm collecting the houses from contestants and this is a fun one! I love how open it is. Haha, I'm about to upload my version of the Rhodes for 25k soonish, I promise not to steal your ideas.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 9:29 PM
So happy that you are sharing, Peni ! Love this crazy home :-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 4:03 PM
LOVE IT!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 8:59 PM
This was one of my favorite houses during the contest - nice to see it uploaded.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 2:23 AM
Haha, sorry Peni. I have them downloaded and waiting in a folder for a new hood, so they're not installed. Thanks for the 2-for-1 deal though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 9:57 PM
Love it! Quick question, though, how do you set the ceiling tile? I've never managed to figure it out.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 1:55 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hil0
Love it! Quick question, though, how do you set the ceiling tile? I've never managed to figure it out.

Okay, first, make sure ceilings are toggled "on." Next, you see the button shaped like a rhomboid with an arrow? Click that. This will give you a view from a low angle so that you can see the ceiling. Now you can choose any floor tile and use it as a ceiling tile.

Neat, huh?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)