Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Greymont Bay

by heaven Posted 24th Oct 2019 at 4:47 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2020 at 1:31 PM by heaven

167 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 75 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 4:08 PM Last edited by heaven : 21st Oct 2019 at 8:08 PM.
Community Lots:

Harborview Hotel & Spa (C11)
One of the most popular vacation destinations on the east coast, Harborview is ideal for a luxurious oceanfront getaway. Guests can enjoy award winning dining, fragrant gardens, and an oceanview hot tub and pool with bar, all within easy access of downtown Greymont Bay.
  • Lot Size: 64x64

Greymont Bay Public Library (C23)
The public library in Greymont Bay offers a wide variety of resources including free computer use, continuing education classes, and children's programs in addition to lending of books and videos. Hours of entertainment can be found, for free, right in the center of town.
  • Lot Size: 40x52

Alley Masters, Captain's Comics, & Quarterscore (C31)
Looking to get out of the house but the big outdoors just isn't your thing? Suite 451 has you covered. Play a game of bowling at Alley Masters or compete for the top score at one of Quarterscore Arcade's many machines. At Captain's Comics, you'll find the latest issues of your favorite series, space upstairs for tabletop gaming with friends, and access to high speed internet for any online gaming. At Suite 451, you can have all the fun without the sun!
  • Lot Size: 30x40

Salty's Crab Shack (C39)
Stop in for a refreshing cold one and the best crab rolls on the coast after a day on the water. Stay for the live music and friendly atmosphere.
  • Lot Size: 40x64

WHOMP! (C52)
This vintage roller disco is a town treasured past time for young and old alike. A cordoned off section even serves alcoholic beverages to those of age.
  • Lot Size: 30x40

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 4:08 PM Last edited by heaven : 21st Oct 2019 at 7:48 PM.
Residential Lots:

2806 Brenvale Heights (R09)
A stunning Dutch Colonial like this won't stay on the market long! In the highly desired neighborhood of Brenvale Heights, this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home features impressive views of the town, hardwood floors, a gourmet kitchen, and room for all your entertaining needs.
  • Lot Size: 50x50

717 Acker Way (R21)
Don't miss the opportunity to call this traditional beauty home! 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, rich hardwood flooring throughout, and a short walk from downtown all make this colonial a steal!
  • Lot Size: 40x40

23 Freeport Docks Road (R51)
A nice 1 bedroom, 1 bath seaside shack with a patio and pier. Though it has a spacious living room and dine-in kitchen, this house is best for a Sim who prefers solitude with the occasional guest. Interior by mwthesims3
  • Lot Size: 15x30

87 Summit Park Terrace (R68)
If you're in need of a place to hang your hat out of the rain, this tiny trailer is waterproof, cross our hearts.
  • Lot Size: 15x20

40 Amberley Road (R74)
This cozy 3 bedroom farmhouse has plenty of space for a big family of sims and critters and plenty to do, even living out here on the outskirts of town.
  • Lot Size: 40x60
Screenshots

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 4:09 PM Last edited by heaven : 21st Oct 2019 at 11:33 PM.
Miscellaneous CC:

Stop Sign for CAW
Having road signs for worlds always gives it a little extra detail so I've had Moria's signs installed for ages but I wanted to tweak the stop sign to fit my needs for Greymont Bay. This is an override and therefore requires Moria's to work. Unlike the other included items in the archive, this file needs to go in your Overrides folder, not the regular Mods folder. Your Resource.cfg should also be set up to prioritize anything in the Overrides folder. More information at Nona's Blog if you're unsure.

Deco Mailbox
Greymont Bay has a post office and a bank located downtown on the same lot as the exclusive lounge. Both are decorative sets but they needed a little help getting there. I cloned the apartment mailbox from Late Night, turning it into a painting which then enabled it to be moved up/down the wall. Sims can view it, but will not attempt to collect their mail nor will the game freak out if you have more than one on a lot. It requires Late Night and is available in Decor > Miscellaneous for 100. I did not alter the mesh or channels from the original.
Screenshots

Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 5:22 PM
Oooh, I'm so excited to finally get your beautiful Greymont Bay! Thank you for sharing all your hard work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 7:38 PM
Oh. Mah. Gawd. This was worth the wait! Absolutely gorgeous!!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 8:43 PM
Congratulations on finishing your world! It's very beautiful, and if I had the EP's, I would definitely play it. I need to catch up on TS3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 8:56 PM
This is breathtaking!
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 9:30 PM
Thank you so much for all your hard work on this beautiful world! It looks incredible!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 1:13 AM
Thank you, Thank you! It looks beautiful! I've been following this word creation right from the beginning and now its finally done! I'm installing it now to explore it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 1:18 AM
Oh it's looking spectacular. Thank you so much !! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 1:18 AM
Congratulations. So proud of you that all your hard work has paid off! Can't wait to check it out!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 1:43 AM
This is stunning.. I can't wait to download it and check it out..
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 2:04 AM Last edited by heaven : 25th Oct 2019 at 6:04 AM.
Updated instructions on how to extract the archives.

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 6:27 AM
Stunning <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 7:55 AM
Heaven, this looks absolutely gorgeous. Recently I uninstalled the Sims 3 completely (because even with my new, strong laptop and without any cc it became terribly slow :-( Due to your new world I'll try it again (perhaps with lower graphics or so). Anyhow, thank you very much for this big Beauty!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 9:46 AM
This is beautiful, I can't wait to explore it! Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 10:23 AM
Wow, what a beautiful world, just the kind of aesthetic I love! It's amazing how much work you've put into this project, it's really inspiring. Thank you, I will enjoy playing in this world
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 10:55 AM
Congratulations on finish this, Heaven. I've been stalking the project in Creator Feeedback and hitting 'love' on each update over the years! Like finishing a PhD in Create-a-world.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 10:56 AM
love this world! thank you so much :))
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 4:16 PM
Since The Sims is mainly a place for me to visit and explore and imagine characters in, I'm going to enjoy wandering round this. I don't have the patience to create worlds, so I'll also download the empty world in case it suits any stories I've got.

Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 8:17 PM
After seeing the development of this world during these years, it's great to see the final product, and it's excellent! Amazing job, Heaven, congrats!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 11:02 PM
It's stunning. Thanks for the empty version, now I've got a new place to build :p
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 11:05 PM
i cant extract it. Always come the message "Error in the packed File".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 11:31 PM
I also can't extract any
of them.
Page 1 of 7