Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Vampiric Glowing Eye Colors

by Merkaba Posted 18th Aug 2017 at 12:23 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2019 at 3:45 PM by Merkaba : ADDED GENETICS!

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 12:45 AM
omg I love you for this! I tried to make them myself but couldn't. Thank you so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 8:14 AM
Amazing! I love them! Finally my vampires can have some variety. The pastel colors look absolutely beautiful in game, thank you so very much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 1:15 PM
Amazing! Love the colours too! Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 2:45 PM
It's great to have these but I am having one problem. They don't show up for child vampires.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lenny101
It's great to have these but I am having one problem. They don't show up for child vampires.

Yeah they don't - the problem is the way Maxis created eyes. Elder, Adult, Young Adult and Teen all use the same geometry model (so one eye color shows for all those ages). Unfortunately Children use a different model. To have those show for kids would require a lot more work; I'll do it, but I can't really give an ETA for that right now.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 7:34 PM
I love your vampire eye! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Amazing keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Merkaba
Yeah they don't - the problem is the way Maxis created eyes. Elder, Adult, Young Adult and Teen all use the same geometry model (so one eye color shows for all those ages). Unfortunately Children use a different model. To have those show for kids would require a lot more work; I'll do it, but I can't really give an ETA for that right now.

Well that was a lot of clicking - I got sick so I had more time and decided to add my vamp eyes to children and toddlers!
Instructor
#9 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 2:48 PM
Well that was a lot of clicking - I got sick so I had more time and decided to add my vamp eyes to children and toddlers!

Yessssssss!
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 9:19 PM
Great work, I really love it!

And it would be even better, if you could make blue pastels as well :3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 12:42 AM
Can these be made available for aliens, please?? They're so pretty!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 5:20 PM
So pretty.. But does it work with the new update
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 9:29 PM
Thank you for these beautiful eyes! I'm only now planning on making an entire Vampire game save (late to the party), so these options will definitely be needed :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 5:40 PM
The eyes look amazing I am curious are they genetic? Also is there a way to make them genetic for humans as well ?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 10:19 PM

The cat ones, the normal ones or the pastel ones?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 1:54 AM
Are these contacts or default replacement?
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 3:11 PM
Hi, I love these, nice work! But I was wandering as well, are these default, non default or contacts?
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 11:53 PM
could you make a download with all eyes in one? it's very confusing on what to choose from. thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Smokey
could you make a download with all eyes in one? it's very confusing on what to choose from. thanks!

Added - enjoy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 7:04 PM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 11:37 PM
Thank you x∞
Inventor
#22 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 9:23 AM
@Merkaba one question though. Are your vamp eyes (these and black sclera ones) are fully genetical? I mean, if sim A has one of your eyes, and sim B has normal eyes, their children have a chance to inherit these eyes?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
@Merkaba one question though. Are your vamp eyes (these and black sclera ones) are fully genetical? I mean, if sim A has one of your eyes, and sim B has normal eyes, their children have a chance to inherit these eyes?

I never really thought about this, but when I tested it just now it's looks like they aren't. I've been experiencing the bug where toddler and children eyes get swapped out from vampire (even the vanilla ones) to normal human eyes, so I don't even use my toddler/children packages and change the eyes when sims age up to teens. I'm not even sure how to setup genetics like that
Inventor
#24 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 7:36 PM
I never really thought about this, but when I tested it just now it's looks like they aren't. I've been experiencing the bug where toddler and children eyes get swapped out from vampire (even the vanilla ones) to normal human eyes, so I don't even use my toddler/children packages and change the eyes when sims age up to teens. I'm not even sure how to setup genetics like that

I see. Thanks for info.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
I see. Thanks for info.

I added support for genetics (I promise to go more thoroughly through mts tutorials before I create something next time ><)
Page 1 of 2