Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural Talent Trait

by Amayka Posted 28th Sep 2017 at 10:25 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 6:44 AM
Default Help
How did you make this trait? I have the Trait Factory but just got a bunch of xml files and a couple others but I don't know how to make it in the package form so I can actually test it in game.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 2:13 PM
You asked for feedback...so...there is already pretty much this trait on this site, called Naturally Gifted. You also have a spelling mistake in the description, you say nee instead of new. I am literally only saying this because you wanted feedback.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 8:13 PM
can you make an oppiside
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 10:59 PM
pretty good
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stephieack
You asked for feedback...so...there is already pretty much this trait on this site, called Naturally Gifted. You also have a spelling mistake in the description, you say nee instead of new. I am literally only saying this because you wanted feedback.

Haha, thank you for pointing that out, I usually try to catch my typos but that doesn't always happen '--. Also, I didn't know there was a similar trait...I just made it for my sims, though I will try to pay more attention to other traits already made before I make new ones (to make sure there isn't one already). Thanks for the feedback though, I really do appreciate it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsbunny19
How did you make this trait? I have the Trait Factory but just got a bunch of xml files and a couple others but I don't know how to make it in the package form so I can actually test it in game.

I think when I first started I looked one youtube for some videos one how to make the traits (I found this video by I'm Vegan Got A Problem With It? really helpful->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwd...AU)(simelicious on tumblr has some good tutorials on how to use the factory as well)
If getting the program started is your problem, first make sure you grab the mod constructor folder out (I just copied it into my downloads for easy access). After that, I believe if you double click (or right click and select open) on the Contructor2.exe it will run it and then you will have access to the factory

Hope that helps!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jlynne
pretty good

Thank you! I'm glad you like it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xavear9
can you make an oppiside

I think you have a typo there, what is it you're wondering if I can make?
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amayka
I think when I first started I looked one youtube for some videos one how to make the traits (I found this video by I'm Vegan Got A Problem With It? really helpful->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwd...AU)(simelicious on tumblr has some good tutorials on how to use the factory as well)
If getting the program started is your problem, first make sure you grab the mod constructor folder out (I just copied it into my downloads for easy access). After that, I believe if you double click (or right click and select open) on the Contructor2.exe it will run it and then you will have access to the factory

Hope that helps!

Yes! Thank you so much!! I could open it but saving the trait to use in game was confusing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bea334
*cough cough* mary sue *cough cough*

Lol, yes, I guess that is one way to look at it. At least this doesn't make sims naturally able to perform high level magic and win every battle (with say, one punch)
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amayka
I think you have a typo there, what is it you're wondering if I can make?

I believe they mean a trait that does the opposite, such as making skill and friendship gain slower.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PurpleMuffins227
I believe they mean a trait that does the opposite, such as making skill and friendship gain slower.

Ahh, I see; I was thinking that maybe that was what they meant. So basically a failure trait lol, I can do that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 10:32 PM
haven't downloaded yet but gonna
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:23 PM
hmmm..i wonder if this will work with the recent update..does anyone knows if it still works??
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 1:02 PM
Hey there... sadly your awesome trait is broken after the cats & dogs expension... would you be so kind updating it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 12:53 PM
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Aug 2022 at 8:04 AM
this is definitively broken