Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Tightwad Street - No CC Home!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 12th Oct 2017 at 4:43 AM - Updated 7th Apr 2018 at 8:08 PM by Goldenbtrfly : related upload links added

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:56 AM
A two-bedroom with a nice, realistic layout and room for a driveway - for under 10k. Extra credit for not leaving the trash can at the curb.
Well done.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:57 AM
Wow! Furnished and under 10k. I love this. Great idea for a sim to stay when kicked out by their spouse.
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 8:21 AM
Very nice! Especially if you are using the mod No20khandout!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 11:54 AM
I just love your little (and frugal) homes, in fact I enjoy all your builds!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 3:21 PM
@ScaryRob - Thank you for the compliment on the house and the help! Haha, yeah, I try not to leave trash cans at the curb often!

@lientebollemeis - LOL, yes exactly! Those spouses tossed out can at least start out somewhere. Thanks for the compliment!

@SciBirg - Haha, so right you are! Pop a couple of those 1k mortgage bushes on it, and make it even more affordable to start even! Thanks for the comment.

@HeartDeco - Awww, thank you! That was very sweet of you to say and I'm so happy to hear you do!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 1:37 AM
Ha Ha love the name!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 3:18 AM Last edited by Goldenbtrfly : 13th Oct 2017 at 6:31 PM.
@attuned - Haha, thanks! Cheapskate Row was already used, I think. This was the next best thing in my mind!
@bubblebeam - I'm so glad the name gives you a chuckle! It gives me a big one too.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 11:26 AM
Omg the name haha. Love it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 4:19 PM
Tightwad Street LOL... that is funny. Home has a nice layout and great use of space. Good starter price.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 6:33 PM
@retrosimdream - Haha, I'm so pleased that so many like the street name. More to come! Thank you for the compliment on the house!

I appreciate everyone taking the time to leave a comment when you can! I love reading them. :lovestruc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 10:11 PM
Great job again - you are really making progress as a builder And I like the street name too.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 1:36 AM
@Justpetro - *blush* Thank you, really. You have no idea how flattered I feel. Progress not perfection!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 5:18 AM
the name! it's funny!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2023 at 8:55 PM
@KittyTheMouse - Lol, all the other names I thought of were taken! :D