Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autonomous First Kiss!

by PolarBearSims Posted 9th Nov 2017 at 4:37 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 1:29 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 4:53 AM
It's about time!!!! Will this work with the new patch? I have been having trouble with my mods because of it.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
It's about time!!!! Will this work with the new patch? I have been having trouble with my mods because of it.

Yes it will. All my mods except personality please are updated, I will be working on that one after i get up. There's a link in the description if you want to view them all.

Remove all your mods that haven't been updated. This patch probably broke 80% or more. If your having trouble then they're probably broke. Go to each download, if there's nothing saying it's been updated or that it's ok then remove it till it does.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 7:07 AM
I love you!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 10:11 PM
Thank you a lot for keeping your wonderful mods updated! I can't live without them, i can't play my game without them! Thank you for having such amazing talent and ideas <3
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 1:39 AM
Just a report on this mod. I have it in since you updated it but have yet to see my first autonomous "First Kiss" It's usually my Sims Who I direct to do it. However I play females mostly and wish it was the opposite side around lol

The Truth is out there!
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Just a report on this mod. I have it in since you updated it but have yet to see my first autonomous "First Kiss" It's usually my Sims Who I direct to do it. However I play females mostly and wish it was the opposite side around lol

I had lowered the settings bc it happened so easily before. Give it time but if still nothing, let me know. Maybe I lowered it to much lol. I haven't had a chance to play so I don't have any new game play since the patch.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:56 AM
Much needed, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 10:06 AM
Hi Polar, thank you for your non-autonomous mods, they work really fine in my game! I'm wondering if you could create some less romantic kisses... cause it's really annoying when my sims stop their duties to go elsewhere kissing someone..., just like the hugging interaction does. So, if you take requests, this would be very usefull.
Thanks a lot and good simming to you!
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaxtheCat
Hi Polar, thank you for your non-autonomous mods, they work really fine in my game! I'm wondering if you could create some less romantic kisses... cause it's really annoying when my sims stop their duties to go elsewhere kissing someone..., just like the hugging interaction does. So, if you take requests, this would be very usefull.
Thanks a lot and good simming to you!

There are some interactions I've noticed that don't show up in the queue and you don't get to see what it is till they do it. Like kiss cheek is one I see often. The only way i think to "stop" those is to stop the autonomy on them all together. I don't think that's something I want to do. However, some of my mods help control them more. My personality please mod has several interactions it uses and helps get them used appropriately.

Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:10 PM
thank you very much for the quick response! I will continue to cancel the annoying action when it appears to happen. before November patch I used the mod from Krizz88 here in MTS, but now it causes my sims to embrace continuously ... what a pity.
kind regards
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:35 PM
thank you very much for the quick response! I will continue to cancel the annoying action when it appears to happen. before November patch I used the mod from Krizz88 here in MTS, but now it causes my sims to embrace continuously ... what a pity.
kind regards

What mod are you referring to? After so much time of not being updated, someone can update it.

Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:48 PM
So sorry, but i can't recall... Actually I noticed He or She doesn't appear on this site anymore, that was one of the several mod i used for a long time without issues just like the no spoiling mod. This major update was a real mess for every modder.... So, who knows what's next?
Many regards
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 6:47 PM
So sorry, but i can't recall... Actually I noticed He or She doesn't appear on this site anymore, that was one of the several mod i used for a long time without issues just like the no spoiling mod. This major update was a real mess for every modder.... So, who knows what's next?
Many regards

What kissing interactions are you wanting no autonomy for?
There's this one HERE<-- Don't know if it works though

Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 9:04 AM
oh my God, I did it again ..... With all the mods I use sometimes my mind fails. I apologize for my gross error and to zcrush for having involuntarily anagram his nick. Anyway, that was exactly the mod I was referring to. Returning to my initial request, I would like a less drastic mod ...., let's say something that reduces the continuous repetition of interaction... Do you think that's possible to realize? If yes promise to become your personal tester... )
Thank you for your patience
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 10:47 AM
oh my God, I did it again ..... With all the mods I use sometimes my mind fails. I apologize for my gross error and to zcrush for having involuntarily anagram his nick. Anyway, that was exactly the mod I was referring to. Returning to my initial request, I would like a less drastic mod ...., let's say something that reduces the continuous repetition of interaction... Do you think that's possible to realize? If yes promise to become your personal tester... )
Thank you for your patience

If your looking for less and not a non autonomous, I still suggest my personality please mod or socialization mod. Both are designed to base kiss off of sims moods, traits, relationship and conversation. So basically meaning certain sims aren't going to do those interactions, some may do them less while others maybe more instead of all sims doing them.

Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
If your looking for less and not a non autonomous, I still suggest my personality please mod or socialization mod. Both are designed to base kiss off of sims moods, traits, relationship and conversation. So basically meaning certain sims aren't going to do those interactions, some may do them less while others maybe more instead of all sims doing them.

Thank you so much! I will go immediately to check. I want to see if my non flirting and snob sim will keep his lips tight ...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:35 PM
thank you
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 2:45 AM
UPDATE:

1/14/18 Changes:
CHANGED: Made a few small changes to the autonomy of this mod to increase the changes by a little bit.

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 1:06 AM
UPDATE:

This mod was fine after the 02/06/18 Patch. However, I decided to make a few changes to autonomy.....again

2/08/18 Changes:
CHANGED: Made a few small changes again with the autonomy to increase the chances by a little bit. One of these times I might be satisfied.

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 12:33 PM
Thank you so much!
Theorist
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 1:08 AM
UPDATE:

2/23/18 Changes:
ADDED: New traits and category tags were added for the Jungle Adventure pack. These are not required for the mod to work, I just added them for those who purchase the pack.

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 3:11 AM
Hello! I use MCCC, how do i make this mod compatible with MCCC's feature of autonomous kisses? Do i have to disable the interaction of MCCC for this one to work?
Theorist
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melissaq64
Hello! I use MCCC, how do i make this mod compatible with MCCC's feature of autonomous kisses? Do i have to disable the interaction of MCCC for this one to work?

I don't mess with any of mccc's autonomous interactions so I don't know what all mccc does to it. If all it does is make it autonomous than it should be fine. My mccc was never never messed with and my autonomy mods seem to work fine with it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 8:27 AM
not to be dramatic but this mod changed my life
Page 1 of 4