Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Risky Woohoo & Try For Baby Chances

by PolarBearSims Posted 9th Nov 2017 at 5:25 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2023 at 12:58 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

245 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 206 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 10
Theorist
Original Poster
#176 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by majaimaja
Thank you for answer.
I'm sorry, I'm going to Mua Pel'am and translate should be:
Ryzykowne Bara-Bara przy Wodospadzie

The previous one was also correct but this is consistent with the text in the game.

What with Woohoo in lighthouse in Brindleton Bay?

I'm not sure what your asking when it comes to the lighthouse woohoo.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
#177 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 10:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
I'm not sure what your asking when it comes to the lighthouse woohoo.

There's a possibility with Cats & Dogs in Brindleton Bay Lighthouse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeAqjZN0mgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Y...eature=youtu.be

I don't know how named option in English, I'm only find: "Mess Around in Lighthouse".
Your mod working with this option?
Theorist
Original Poster
#178 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by majaimaja
There's a possibility with Cats & Dogs in Brindleton Bay Lighthouse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeAqjZN0mgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Y...eature=youtu.be

I don't know how named option in English, I'm only find: "Mess Around in Lighthouse".
Your mod working with this option?

Yes, lighthouse location is in the mod. I must of missed that string. When I get back I will look into getting the string changed for the lighthouse.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Lab Assistant
#179 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 10:45 PM
I have a Sim in my game and I want to know their chances of getting pregnant.
- (relevant traits) Traits: Hates Children
- Partner: Adult (no relevant traits)
- Already had a Woohoo
- The files I have installed: Try For Baby 80%, Risky Woohoo 10%
I've read the mod description very carefully and I would honestly like to have a formula of some kind to determine the pregnancy chances. I honestly like things being random, but if I would have a Sim, who just wouldn't get pregnant I'd like to know if it's because of the traits/age, the version I've installed or if I'm simply unlucky.
I also have a question. Is the pregnancy chance determined by the age and traits by both Sims? Or is it just the traits and age by the Initiator what matters?
Either way, it's a great mod, which definetly will spice up my gameplay.
Greetings Lösser-Föffel
Theorist
Original Poster
#180 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LösserFöffel
I have a Sim in my game and I want to know their chances of getting pregnant.
- (relevant traits) Traits: Hates Children
- Partner: Adult (no relevant traits)
- Already had a Woohoo
- The files I have installed: Try For Baby 80%, Risky Woohoo 10%
I've read the mod description very carefully and I would honestly like to have a formula of some kind to determine the pregnancy chances. I honestly like things being random, but if I would have a Sim, who just wouldn't get pregnant I'd like to know if it's because of the traits/age, the version I've installed or if I'm simply unlucky.
I also have a question. Is the pregnancy chance determined by the age and traits by both Sims? Or is it just the traits and age by the Initiator what matters?
Either way, it's a great mod, which definetly will spice up my gameplay.
Greetings Lösser-Föffel

It's only based on the female that is getting pregnant.

Based on what you listed, your risky woohoo is 2.5% and try for baby is 24%. If you would have your female sim do things to increase fertility, like going to the wishing well or messaging table that would increase your chances to 28% for try for baby and 3% for risky woohoo. The Hates children trait does take a big hit on the risky woohoo as they are going to try their hardest not to get pregnant. If you give me the rest of your sims traits along with high school grade, any childhood earned personality traits I can give you a better idea on the chances of pregnancy.

Test Subject
#181 Old 16th Oct 2019 at 9:29 PM
this cheat is not working at all ,script and testingcheats are on is this mod is up to date?
Theorist
Original Poster
#182 Old 16th Oct 2019 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by z_m1995
this cheat is not working at all ,script and testingcheats are on is this mod is up to date?

This isn't a cheat code. Just gives sims a pregnancy chance based on their traits

Test Subject
#183 Old 31st Oct 2019 at 1:51 AM Last edited by nushnushganay : 31st Oct 2019 at 1:55 AM. Reason: clarity
I have an issue happening, using only your mods, in that Luna Villareal and Wolfgang Munch messed around with risky woohoo on, and Luna is now pregnant (they are both teens). The problem I have is that she never shows or has any pregancy buffs. She got a positive test, told him, and then nothing more happened, until I started seeing "invite to feel baby" and "share big news" in her conversation options. I also used Realistic Reactions mod to good effect, with some drama involved around her father's disappointment.
Long story short, never a baby bump, no buffs, no sickness, and then when I went to another household for 2 Sim days, I came back hoping she'd be in another trimester and maybe it would be fixed, but lo and behold, she had had the baby! So we missed the whole baby bump experience which kind of wrecks my story that I am trying to build with pics. So I exited without saving and recovered a previous save, in which she was still pregnant (though you can't tell except by her conversational options)

Any ideas on how I can fix the lack of a baby bump and lack of buffs? She finally had to "share big news" with her father because he would not have known otherwise.
Theorist
Original Poster
#184 Old 31st Oct 2019 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nushnushganay
I have an issue happening, using only your mods, in that Luna Villareal and Wolfgang Munch messed around with risky woohoo on, and Luna is now pregnant (they are both teens). The problem I have is that she never shows or has any pregancy buffs. She got a positive test, told him, and then nothing more happened, until I started seeing "invite to feel baby" and "share big news" in her conversation options. I also used Realistic Reactions mod to good effect, with some drama involved around her father's disappointment.
Long story short, never a baby bump, no buffs, no sickness, and then when I went to another household for 2 Sim days, I came back hoping she'd be in another trimester and maybe it would be fixed, but lo and behold, she had had the baby! So we missed the whole baby bump experience which kind of wrecks my story that I am trying to build with pics. So I exited without saving and recovered a previous save, in which she was still pregnant (though you can't tell except by her conversational options)

Any ideas on how I can fix the lack of a baby bump and lack of buffs? She finally had to "share big news" with her father because he would not have known otherwise.

The baby bump wasn't something I was able to get working for teens. The buffs to work you need to download the teen trimester buff add-on.

Test Subject
#185 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
The baby bump wasn't something I was able to get working for teens. The buffs to work you need to download the teen trimester buff add-on.

Thank you so much for that! I hadn't even found that teen trimester buff add-on, but will look for it now, and knowing that there is nothing to do about teen baby bumps, well, that relieves me of continuing to try, and for picture stories involving baby bumps on teens, since they look about the same as adults, those scenes can be post-edited in. Having this site recommended to me by someone on TheSimsForum really saved my enjoyment of my packs and the game!
Theorist
Original Poster
#186 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babiephat_14
I don't want teens getting pregnant in my game. Was that something you adding into the mod or was it unavoidable?

In the game, the woohoo and mess around are the same interaction. By adding the pregnancy chance, it also adds it to the mess around. So at this time, teens could get pregnant.

Test Subject
#187 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 9:46 AM
is it safe for the november / university update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#188 Old 22nd Nov 2019 at 7:53 AM
It's been working as expected for me so far, if that helps.
Theorist
Original Poster
#189 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 1:40 AM
UPDATE:

None of the patch changes would of broke it but there was a few things added for university
Change Log: 12/8/19
Patch Update: 11/25/19
ADDED: Shower Location
ADDED: New Shower location strings

Thank you for all of your support and patience!

~ENJOY~

Theorist
Original Poster
#190 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 6:55 PM
UPDATE:

Change Log: 12/15/19
[B\]ADDED[/B] Buffs for Teens who hate children
ADDED German Strings by: Lösser-Föffel

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
#191 Old 17th Dec 2019 at 6:58 AM
Thank you for updating this mod. It's a must have and I love it!
Test Subject
#192 Old 18th Dec 2019 at 3:35 AM
Is there a list of known Compatible/Incompatible mods? eg; Whicked Whims or MC Woohoo?
Theorist
Original Poster
#193 Old 18th Dec 2019 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Futurity
Is there a list of known Compatible/Incompatible mods? eg; Whicked Whims or MC Woohoo?

No because I don't know all the mods out there. It will conflict with any tuning mod that deals with pregnancy chance and mccc woohoo module.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#194 Old 26th Dec 2019 at 9:14 PM
hi PolarBear, can you help me a bit? I know that your mod conflicts with MC Woohoo and Pregnancy settings, but what if i ll put your mod in Override folder ( you can read about this folder here http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...th-for-folders/) by logic it should override all MC settings, even if i ll turn on those from them that conflict with this mod, what do you think about it?
Test Subject
#195 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 12:37 AM
Hello!
Forgive me if this question has already bee asked, I did do my best to skim through previous pages. But if I have the teen trimester buff installed, will the bump show for a male teen who is pregnant? Or only females? Or am I not understanding and teens don't show the bump at all? is it just the moodlets that now appear? I did get the 'Congrats your sims is now eating for two' message/moodlet, so I know he is pregnant but he is not showing a bump at all. So far he is the only teen to get pregnant. (This is his second -first one I missed completely as I was playing a different household).
So I am wondering if I did not install the teen trimester buff correctly or if I am missunderstanding how the teen trimester buff works/what it actually does?
The risky woohoo is working just fine.
Theorist
Original Poster
#196 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SunsetDreamer
Hello!
Forgive me if this question has already bee asked, I did do my best to skim through previous pages. But if I have the teen trimester buff installed, will the bump show for a male teen who is pregnant? Or only females? Or am I not understanding and teens don't show the bump at all? is it just the moodlets that now appear? I did get the 'Congrats your sims is now eating for two' message/moodlet, so I know he is pregnant but he is not showing a bump at all. So far he is the only teen to get pregnant. (This is his second -first one I missed completely as I was playing a different household).
So I am wondering if I did not install the teen trimester buff correctly or if I am missunderstanding how the teen trimester buff works/what it actually does?
The risky woohoo is working just fine.

The teen bump doesn't appear. Never got that to work. Just the moodlets.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#197 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 4:44 AM
Oh ok, thank you for clarifying that for me. I really appreciate it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#198 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 2:57 AM
Thanks for this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#199 Old 4th Mar 2020 at 5:04 AM
This sounds like it will make gameplay that much more fun! I love that you made it so some Sims would be infertile. That will really open up adoption and things of that nature. I'm really looking forward to trying this mod out. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#200 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 3:13 AM
Spanish translation
Risky Woohoo in Shower
Risky Woohoo in Waterfall
Risky WooHoo in Sauna
Risky WooHoo in Coffin
Risky WooHoo as Bats
Risky WooHoo in Closet
Risky WooHoo in Bush
Risky WooHoo in Rocket Ship
Risky WooHoo in Observatory