Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Inappropriate Family and Friends by Snaggle Fluster

by edespino Posted 8th Jan 2018 at 8:27 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2018 at 10:16 PM by edespino

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 9:57 PM
THANK YOU as a child i had 6 siblings while someone was taking a shower someone would be brushing their teeth or using the toilet, and I hated how I couldnt do that in the sims with family members. Thank You!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 11:06 PM
I was just thinking today that I hope someone updates this mod! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 10:33 AM
I was looking for something like this last week. thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 12:33 PM
I'm confused by the description. Does "No Inappropriate Nudity based in Snaggle Fluster" prevent the Embarrassed buff from walking in on someone using the bathroom as well as the embarrassed buff from nudity?

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dadditude
I'm confused by the description. Does "No Inappropriate Nudity based in Snaggle Fluster" prevent the Embarrassed buff from walking in on someone using the bathroom as well as the embarrassed buff from nudity?

"Disables the embarrassed buff when Sims walk in on a good friend/BFF or family member using the bathroom" this original description from Snaggle Fluster but only work for toilets.

"No Inappropriate Nudity" remove complety alll the embarrassed buff from using the toilet or be nude for be in shower by example. Could considered one upgrade from "No Inappropriate Toilets" which only work for when a sim is at toilet so dont be used both.

I sorry my english, i speak spanish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 10:51 AM
Thanks for clearing that up. Definitely going to be using this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:32 AM
Thank you for this, been looking for something like this forever.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 4:25 PM
Thank you :)
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 2:13 AM
So do I need to download all the files?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmyas
So do I need to download all the files?

SFNoInappropriateFamilyFriends_1.37.rar and SFNoInappropriateFamilyFriendsV2_1.37.rar conflict so dont use both because almost do the same, see the description to see what do,

NoInappropriateNudity.rar and SFNoInappropriateToilets_1.37.rar dont "conflict" but No Inappropriate Nudity do more and can be considered one upgrade or enhacenment from SF No Inappropriate Toilets, if only want no privacy in toilets use the first one if want no privacy in nudity in general by example in shower then use the last. I hope this help.

Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 5:08 PM
So what exactly is the difference between V1 and V2?

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by devilgurl
So what exactly is the difference between V1 and V2?

Original description: V2 includes all of the above relationships, in addition to Friends and Lovebirds. Choose only one version.

The true is better the V2 but that is like Snaggle Fluster made original so i let stay that way.

Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edespino
Original description: V2 includes all of the above relationships, in addition to Friends and Lovebirds. Choose only one version.

The true is better the V2 but that is like Snaggle Fluster made original so i let stay that way.

Awesome, thanks for fast reply

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 7:32 PM
The post is very confusing as you fail to explain the difference between V1 and 2 and you don't tell us if the add-ons will conflict with anything.
I don't want to check the comments to figure out what I have to download.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsProductions
The post is very confusing as you fail to explain the difference between V1 and 2 and you don't tell us if the add-ons will conflict with anything.
I don't want to check the comments to figure out what I have to download.

From the description: “V2 includes all of the above relationships, in addition to Friends and Lovebirds. Choose only one version.”

As for conflicts, at the bottom of the description, there are lists of all resources touched by each part of the mod. This is the standard method for discussing mod conflicts.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:44 AM
Works with latest patch?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arhanghel
Works with latest patch?

I dont tested yet (lately no playing alot but) any of last patch senn change anything of this mod change anyway i will estract the game xml with last patch and check is exist any change, mainwhile if some see something not working well plesae report it.

Scholar
#19 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edespino
I dont tested yet (lately no playing alot but) any of last patch senn change anything of this mod change anyway i will estract the game xml with last patch and check is exist any change, mainwhile if some see something not working well plesae report it.

It's still working fine. I played with it last night in my Sim's restaurant and didn't have any issues. I'm so grateful you updated this. It's sad that my Sim's family members can hardly do anything in their restaurant without one of the other's telling them they're being inappropriate! This mod is a lifesaver until EA fixes this problem finally.
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:18 PM
Does it work with patch from 22Fab?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rireru
Does it work with patch from 22Fab?

Yes, no need be updated for 1.40.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
It's still working fine. I played with it last night in my Sim's restaurant and didn't have any issues. I'm so grateful you updated this. It's sad that my Sim's family members can hardly do anything in their restaurant without one of the other's telling them they're being inappropriate! This mod is a lifesaver until EA fixes this problem finally.

Thank you for check it, i was taking a break and when read about new GP i knonw that mean new patch so i was waiting unti be releseased. Now i check the code and dont need be updated for 1.40.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th May 2018 at 9:07 PM
This was one of my first mods and I love it. My Sim was told she was being inappropriate just today for cooking at anther sims home? Did the update affect this mod? Thanks A lot!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by newsim4
This was one of my first mods and I love it. My Sim was told she was being inappropriate just today for cooking at anther sims home? Did the update affect this mod? Thanks A lot!

Yeah same thing here ... I'm getting any LEs for it, but I don't think it's working anymore cause my sim was called out for gbeing inapropriate as she was cooking at her sister's house !
I'm not familiar with modding, all I do is translate stuff, but i'm willing to help figure out what glitched with the last update. 'Cause honestly, I can't play like that !!
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 8:05 PM
Does this work with 1.44? Thanks
Page 1 of 2