Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beg for money mod

by mome89x Posted 4th Mar 2018 at 8:47 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2018 at 10:15 PM by mome89x : pic

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 11:02 PM
wonderful for the purpose of story telling and realism! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 11:02 PM
wonderful for the purpose of story telling and realism! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 11:37 PM
Hello. Is it possible for you to make the newspaper object so it can be put in our inventories? This way a sim can take it out of the inventory and place it anywhere in the world they are and immediately start begging for money there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 11:57 PM
yassss i love it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 1:28 AM
Great for the homeless challenge.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:17 AM
This mod is really great! I'll try it out immediately when I get my hands on the game. Thanks so much!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:13 AM
the bottle the sim drinking does not go away and can't cancel the interaction or enter the build buy mode the ui screen goes away
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 5:47 AM
LOL. You make The Sims series great again. Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable
Hello. Is it possible for you to make the newspaper object so it can be put in our inventories? This way a sim can take it out of the inventory and place it anywhere in the world they are and immediately start begging for money there.

I think if you open the newspaper through Sims 4 Studio, and go to the Warehouse Tab, then scroll down to Object Catalog, on the left side if you keep scrolling down, you'll find a list of options you could allow/disallow, such as the option to make the item inventory-able or not. Ticking it will allow you to put it in your inventory.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ticklish
the bottle the sim drinking does not go away and can't cancel the interaction or enter the build buy mode the ui screen goes away
for now yes, if u cancel the interaction the bottle can stay for a few hours, then disappear. About the other problem, is the ui cheat mod... I solve the issue by removing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 12:05 PM
Sai che ti adoro, vero?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 12:08 PM
OMG!It's amazing!
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 12:11 PM
Ah, this is perfect for the Homeless-Challenge!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 12:59 PM
Finalmente! La tua prima mod su modthesims yay
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyx
Finalmente! La tua prima mod su modthesims yay

che bello sapere che sei italiano! grazie cmq! potremmo parlare qualche volta.. per aiutarci cercami se vuoi su facebook: simone caporalini.

p.s. devo ancora provare la tua mod :O ultimamente le avevo tolte tutte (tranne le mie) perche molte non erano aggiornate e mi davano problemi..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ykol
Ah, this is perfect for the Homeless-Challenge!

yes!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chaos0315
OMG!It's amazing!

thank u!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xirem26
Sai che ti adoro, vero?

hey ho cliccato per sbaglio su report post -_- se ti arriva una notifica a riguardo dimmelo che cerco di risolvere che deficiente che sono!

grazie cmq xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrumpySuzy
LOL. You make The Sims series great again. Thank you!

thank u <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable

yes it is possible, but the problem is that if i put the object in the inventory then you could find beggars in your house or in unsuitable places....
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 7:47 PM
Cool mod! Maybe you could add an interaction where you beg for money with a toddler or child?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lalata
Cool mod! Maybe you could add an interaction where you beg for money with a toddler or child?

XD yes i'm working on this... i'd like to add animals too...
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 1:47 AM
Hey, maybe you could made the newspaper to be portable so that your sim can put them in their inventory and can place it anywhere, even on unbuildable places such as on the side of the road or in the middle of the district. Other than that and the "bottle stuck in your hand" thing, this mod is great!
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 8:09 PM
Sounds excellent! Two questions: 1. Do I extract this file and place it in Mods or leave it zipped? 2. Where do I search for the paper? I see the mod listed as custom content but when I go to look for the paper I can't find it. Thanks.
Page 1 of 3