Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULT af/tfTopBlousedWaist (fixed 3/6/2018)

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 6th Mar 2018 at 7:53 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2018 at 4:26 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 3:17 PM
How does your new mesh relate to HP's untuckable-top mesh ?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 4:26 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 6th Mar 2018 at 9:12 PM.
@dharden - It is not the same mesh although it looks similar. The UV mapping is slightly different and the preg morph works correctly. HP's original untuckable top mesh had a broken preg morph. I posted a fix for the HP preg morph here. Would be fine with HP just putting the fix in her thread but she's busy. I just realized the shoulder on the back of my mesh had borked UV mapping so I fixed it. Please redownload, sorry for the inconvenience!
[edit] Short answer, I wouldn't put HP textures on this mesh, the shoulders and necklines may not match up quite right. I had to edit the shoulder straps of fansee's textures a bit to get them to line up on this mesh. EA's fault, not fansee's. Wanted the mesh to work with the old Maxis straps and not break old recolors. Damn EA made the uv mapping for the neck/shoulder area different on many of their tops. Some are just slightly assymetrical. It's a pain.
[edit again] Had to fix the fix, sorry! Make sure you have the v2 version of the mesh file, ends in _v2.package.

back view after fixing the damnable UV map...

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 11:50 PM
@dharden - Were you trying to say my shirt preg morph doesn't match HP's pants? I only just noticed that. I will go back and fix all my 2018 uploads to match HP's shirts and pants preg morph! Probably tonight. I was matching to my old naked mesh which did not match HP's meshes. Will go back and fix that too. Aaaaargh. Darn non-matching stuff must match. That's what happens when I don't make cc for years, I forget stuff. The computer crash that wiped out much of my most recent work did not help. I didn't have cloud backup then.

Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 12:31 AM
No, I was just wondering if the shirt meshes could use the same textures.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 1:01 AM
I'm confused, it this fixed yet and which one do I download? It's still saying !Don't Download! I don't see anything that say v2. I'd love to download. Thanks.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 2:31 PM
@mommasimplayer - Sorry for the wait. I noticed there is a slight mismatch between some of my old stuff and some new stuff and some other old stuff. It will take me several days to go and make it all match. Probably not until after spring break. Sorry for the wait! However, you can use this stuff just fine on non-pregnant sims.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 3:18 AM
I used the HP default, but it does not fit all pants / skirts. Can not wait to test yours. Thanks!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc