Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CNY 2018 Living Room

by Liz Posted 16th Mar 2018 at 1:45 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2021 at 3:54 PM by Liz

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 1:53 AM
This is perfect and very lovely a good choice of colors, I love this style, Thanks for sharing with us all here. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 6:01 AM
I love it all, thank you so much!
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 2:37 PM
What a beautiful set!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 5:52 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 7:59 PM
Superbe,thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jan 2021 at 1:09 AM
Default Dead Link
The link to the TV is dead. But with a bit of Wayback Machine magic I was able to download it anyway. The download page did show up but the link didn't work going through the Wayback Machine. However, directly copying the actual adress from the link and opening it in a new tab did the trick. Here is the actual download! So if people are still looking for said TV they can still get it like this.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Mar 2021 at 3:50 PM
@Baboontje that is incredibly helpful of you, thanks so much! I'll be sure to note it up front too. Really, super appreciated! ^_^

Quote: Originally posted by Baboontje
The link to the TV is dead. But with a bit of Wayback Machine magic I was able to download it anyway. The download page did show up but the link didn't work going through the Wayback Machine. However, directly copying the actual adress from the link and opening it in a new tab did the trick. Here is the actual download! So if people are still looking for said TV they can still get it like this.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 2:59 AM
TV download link is borked again. https://modthesims.info/d/220354/re...reo-and-tv.html (: It's the 2nd one on the list.