Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retail~Hire Who Ever!

by PolarBearSims Posted 20th Mar 2018 at 4:33 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 11:54 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 4:38 PM
Thank you for coming out with a realistic mod. I think they do hire whoever.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 10:39 PM
Omg Finally!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 12:25 AM
Thank you for this! I can't understand why it was never included in Get to Work in the first place.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 2:32 PM
Thanks SO MUCH for this!! I've needed a retail mod that does this forever.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 9:32 AM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 11:32 AM
Please don't delete amazing mod like other creators. I really like all of your mod, absolutely useful for gameplay in sims 4. I pretty upset with creators who delete their amazing mod(I understand they are removing the mod for some reason that can not be published). Therefore, I really hope you do not do the same. Thank you very much PolarBearSims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 11:32 AM
Please don't delete amazing mod like other creators. I really like all of your mod, absolutely useful for gameplay in sims 4. I pretty upset with creators who delete their amazing mod(I understand they are removing the mod for some reason that can not be published). Therefore, I really hope you do not do the same. Thank you very much PolarBearSims.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ISRLS

I'm sorry some modders choose to stop modding, update or remove their content. At this time I don't plan on doing that.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 9:03 AM
Does it work with 1.44 seasons?
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 5:50 PM
I cannot get this mod to work in my game. There are no conflicting mods, and my game is updated to the most recent patch. When I select "Manage Employees", I am met by the same panel of six sims; no one else, and they do not refresh. Am I doing something wrong?
(I also had the same difficulty with the Restaurant employee mod as well.)
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mauvejijno
I cannot get this mod to work in my game. There are no conflicting mods, and my game is updated to the most recent patch. When I select "Manage Employees", I am met by the same panel of six sims; no one else, and they do not refresh. Am I doing something wrong?
(I also had the same difficulty with the Restaurant employee mod as well.)

What the mod does is removes the skills required to be on the list. Sims also need to be unemployed to appear on the list. Hope this helps!

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 8:21 PM
UPDATE:

11/16/18:
Patch Update

Thank you for all of your support!

Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 7:53 PM
Great mod thanks. One question though. Can you update it so that you can employ family members please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 11:43 AM
Hi. Thank You!
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 10:52 PM
With this mod can you hire the sims you actually play. I know you can create sims and get them hired but only if you have never played that sim whatsoever but I was curious if this would help by being able to actually play that sim and have them work at said diner and whatsoever.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 10:52 PM
Default read me
Quote: Originally posted by alisandelli
With this mod can you hire the sims you actually play. I know you can create sims and get them hired but only if you have never played that sim whatsoever but I was curious if this would help by being able to actually play that sim and have them work at said diner and whatsoever.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alisandelli

I apologize for not getting back with you. yes you can hire ones you have played, just make sure you uncheck the heart on the household and set them as not played. They also need to be unemployeed which can be difficult if you have a mod that gives the townies a job.

Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 2:45 AM
UPDATE:

9/5/19 Patch Update

Keep in mind with the new pack there are going to be new things getting added that have appeared in this mod. I do not have that pack so at this time I have no idea what the items are so if there is a certain sim, like a witch for example not appearing that could be one of the things the game added to this mod's coding and the new items are set to block them. I have plans on getting the new pack just don't know when. When I do I will check to see what it is that was added for sure and see if they need to be changed.

~ENJOY~

Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 7:42 PM
UPDATE:

11/25/19
Patch Update

Thank you for all of your support and patience!

~ENJOY~

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 12:02 PM Last edited by Nightingale21 : 7th Jun 2020 at 2:34 PM.
Does this still work? Stay safe!
Theorist
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 11:35 PM
Update:

Patch Update: 9/3/20

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Sep 2020 at 3:20 PM
Thanks for the update, PBS! This mod truly is a lifesaver.

Just an FYI - it doesn't seemt to be working. It's serving me up the same employees to hire, all adults. Not sure if there's a conflict or what.
Theorist
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 3:46 PM
Update:

2/21/21
Patch Update: 1/21/21

Thank you for all of your support and patience!

~ENJOY~

Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EJFlambert
Thanks for the update, PBS! This mod truly is a lifesaver.

Just an FYI - it doesn't seemt to be working. It's serving me up the same employees to hire, all adults. Not sure if there's a conflict or what.

I'm sorry it is doing that. I haven't been able to figure out how to get it to change more randomly each time you go into the hire screen.

Page 1 of 2