Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tail's End Victorian 4Bed 3Bath

by PolarBearSims Posted 24th Mar 2018 at 8:53 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2018 at 4:04 PM by PolarBearSims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 1:42 PM
I am using the other house which i love but this even looks better, your a great designer. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 2:00 AM
Okay, first off, I like this house ! The size of the rooms are fine, they're not too big for my use . Also, I hope you don't mind too much, as I'll probably do some interior re-construction (the 2 "tower" rooms, turning high-ceiling into another room, if it'll work). Also, converting one of the downstairs rooms into a "Collection Display Room". Please don't be too sad about my changes. I'm not good at creating an "original" house, but I can usually do some minor re-construction (if needed). I just love the look of the Victorian Style houses ! Also, saw the video, liked your commentary, I could relate . It was mentioned, you were streaming on Twitch . I would like to watch and listen to you while your playing The Sims, or when your building a new project . Are you still streaming ?
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oldtimearcher
Okay, first off, I like this house ! The size of the rooms are fine, they're not too big for my use . Also, I hope you don't mind too much, as I'll probably do some interior re-construction (the 2 "tower" rooms, turning high-ceiling into another room, if it'll work). Also, converting one of the downstairs rooms into a "Collection Display Room". Please don't be too sad about my changes. I'm not good at creating an "original" house, but I can usually do some minor re-construction (if needed). I just love the look of the Victorian Style houses ! Also, saw the video, liked your commentary, I could relate . It was mentioned, you were streaming on Twitch . I would like to watch and listen to you while your playing The Sims, or when your building a new project . Are you still streaming ?

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the house. No I don't mind if you change the house. I tried twitch but it didn't seem to do very well. I've done a few live streams on YouTube since. They're hard to do bc they take time and I'm limited on time. But if your subscribed on YouTube and click the bell you'll be notified if I do another live stream.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****