Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Singer Career (Updated for Island Living)

by xTheLittleCreator Posted 4th Apr 2018 at 9:22 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2019 at 9:42 AM by xTheLittleCreator

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 11:30 PM
All of that extra text in your description looks spooky! Idk if I trust this enough to download.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable
All of that extra text in your description looks spooky! Idk if I trust this enough to download.

It's not her fault the text code is messed up but not in the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 2:05 AM
Can't wait to try this tomorrow. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable

I'm sorry for that, I changed it now so it looks normal now. Like MSQ SIMS said its tottally fine to download it we both have it in our game and the text was only messed up here and not in the game.

Love,
TheLittleCreator
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 11:03 AM
super leuk!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 3:20 PM
i love this so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foreverbauerfan
super leuk!!

Dankje 😄
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ajaxgirl85
i love this so much

Thank you so much :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 7:32 PM
I have been wanting a separate singing career like this for a long time. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2
I have been wanting a separate singing career like this for a long time. Thanks so much!

You're Welcome :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 5:05 PM
This mod don’t work for me. When I take the career and up sing and/or piano skills, the game can not save (with an error message with a very long number).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Seyjin
This mod don’t work for me. When I take the career and up sing and/or piano skills, the game can not save (with an error message with a very long number).

That's weird? Do you have more careers in your game? Did you put the right files in? Could you take a picture?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 10:04 AM
I have Entertainer Career Expanded with news branches, Painter, Writer and Tech Guru Work from Home, and Biology career.
I do not know if the bug actually comes this mod, it still did after I deleted the mod, but only with the same sim. I deleted her too, RIP.

I had the same bug with Music career before and guitar skill, and delete it worked.

I also forgot to update the game. I'll try again when it's up to date.

[edit] And a big thanks for the French translate 💚
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 1:14 PM
I have Entertainer Career Expanded with news branches, Painter, Writer and Tech Guru Work from Home, and Biology career.
I do not know if the bug actually comes this mod, it still did after I deleted the mod, but only with the same sim. I deleted her too, RIP.

I had the same bug with Music career before and guitar skill, and delete it worked.

I also forgot to update the game. I'll try again when it's up to date.

[edit] And a big thanks for the French translate 💚

Maybe try it with no careers in your mod folder? I had it before with my other careers, not this one, and the problem was with a career I don't know which one, I don't have the same careers as you. I got help from one of my french fans
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 8:36 AM
I have not been able to try yet. There were some problems during the update.

I know there is already a singer branch in Entertainer Expanded but my other sim is Entertainer too and I prefer different ways. And I like the required skills, It's going well with her wibbly wobbly timey wimey alternative future she was writer 😅
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 8:53 AM
I have not been able to try yet. There were some problems during the update.

I know there is already a singer branch in Entertainer Expanded but my other sim is Entertainer too and I prefer different ways. And I like the required skills, It's going well with her wibbly wobbly timey wimey alternative future she was writer 😅

If you experience any trouble again, please let me know I can not say why it isn't working for you, it is working for others
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 7:26 PM
Finaly it work! 👏

The bugs were due to my old version of the game and the No Autonomous Music mod.

But, the translate is not very good. Any help ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 10:31 PM
Finaly it work! 👏

The bugs were due to my old version of the game and the No Autonomous Music mod.

But, the translate is not very good. Any help ?

Yay! Wait, the English translation or the French translation? Is the text not showing up or?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 5:59 AM
In french. The text appears well but there are errors.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 9:10 AM
In french. The text appears well but there are errors.

What kind of errors? Mistakes in the text?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xTheLittleCreator
What kind of errors? Mistakes in the text?

Yes.    
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 4:00 PM
Yes.    

That’s not possible. Quen2n is French, she tried it out and she told me it was great
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 7:13 AM
It can happen to everyone to make mistakes, it does not matter. French is not always easy to master, even for a French-speaking person.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 8:46 PM
It can happen to everyone to make mistakes, it does not matter. French is not always easy to master, even for a French-speaking person.

It can, I won’t be able to check because you know I’m not French.
Page 1 of 4