Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rhodes House - Round 2 - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 12th Apr 2018 at 2:34 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 2:58 AM
I am having trouble choosing a favourite feature in this place, there is so many. Can not wait to get it in my game. I love it, thank you for sharing it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 4:14 AM
Yay - the 'Hippie House' is up! I love the total mismatched madness of everything, right down to the fences! You did really good on this one, Golden, "Thank you" so very much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 7:08 PM
I absolutely love this house and have already "adopted" it. <chuckle> Thank you for sharing with the community!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 11:05 PM
My fav part is the toilet in the middle of the pond! Love this house!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 11:05 PM
I love the garden on this lot! It really sets the tone of the lot, and everything complements each other. Fun to see a cowplant being used, not often you come across that. And neat to see a greenhouse roof on the main house, it seems very appropriate with the garden and the general idea of it Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 9:00 PM
This is absolutely insane, but awesome at the same time! The toilet surrounded by the pond though. XD
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 8:05 PM
@Michelle - Thanks so much for the support! I wasn't sure many would like this kind of home, so I'm happy to see you do! :D
@HeartDeco - Awww, thanks Debra! I appreciate you enjoying my eco-mishmash home as much as you do! Very happy to see some love on this one. :D
@SimFused - Thank you! Haha, I hope it finds a nice spot in your 'hood for some loving couple to live in. Make it yours!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 8:12 PM
@koololdster - Haha, it's one of my favorites too! I have seen pictures of old plumbing items used as planters and figured - why not?! Thanks so much for your comments/support - I was really nervous to upload this one!
@gummilutt - Yay, thanks for the cowplant nod! I love using it as a "pet" of sorts for Nature Sims (and not a killing machine), but I can imagine most will get rid of it A.S.A.P., haha! I appreciate the lovely comment and support!
@JamsTheSquirrel - Haha, yeah it's an odd one for sure, but I really do love it (especially the toilet!). Thanks for the comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 9:48 PM
So quirky, and yet so irresistible!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:35 PM
@pamreg - Haha, thank you so much! ^_^
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 3:06 PM
I can't believe I didn't notice the before! I love this so much. And, this, from someone who almost NEVER downloads lots.

This is my future home.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 5:28 PM
@Sunrader - Awww, that's a sweet thing to say! Thanks for the comment and for downloading it, I really like this one too.