Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modeling Career--2 tracks

by KPC0528 Posted 21st Apr 2018 at 2:29 AM - Updated 11th May 2018 at 2:27 AM by KPC0528 : Fitness skill hint added

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 3:34 AM
did you make this icon? the original Brittpinkiesims also has this icon? dont want you to get in trouble for not crediting
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DiamondVixen96
did you make this icon? the original Brittpinkiesims also has this icon? dont want you to get in trouble for not crediting

The icon is from EA.... Luxury Party Stuff.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 3:40 AM
huh, wish id seen it first, looks good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 4:03 AM
Nice. I have a Sim that this career will be perfect for. I will try it out. Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by radiodj39
Nice. I have a Sim that this career will be perfect for. I will try it out. Thanks a lot.

No problem, let me know if you find any errors in-game. I've never worked with Python before, so hopefully everything works out!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 4:00 PM
Awesome creation!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 4:04 PM
Can you please write/record a tutorial on how to download this?? I know how to download ones with scripts, but this one has python files
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Astrodoves
Can you please write/record a tutorial on how to download this?? I know how to download ones with scripts, but this one has python files

Just drop the whole file in your mods folder, then unzip it there. That's all I did and it worked!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 5:44 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 6:07 AM
You can also compress just the two Python script files (.py and .pyo). Just rename the new .zip file Modeling.ts4script.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 10:57 AM
Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 2:13 PM
Interesting. Have a whole town full of beautiful sims, will see how it goes......
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 10:57 PM
Tanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 11:38 PM
Awesome! Does this work with the Road of Fame Mod? It has a modeling thing. Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flowerpower
Awesome! Does this work with the Road of Fame Mod? It has a modeling thing. Thanks!

It shouldn't cause any errors in your game if you have Road to Fame in your game, but let me know if it does so I can post that. I took Road to Fame out of my game because my sims kept doing strange things and I was getting many error files.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 11:28 AM
As someone who works in the industry this is by far the most accurate Modelling Career! Thank you so much. I'm wondering if you would be able to create a similar career for a photographer? You seem to know the ins and outs of the industry and I think you would do a great job xxxx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by charlottestevens
As someone who works in the industry this is by far the most accurate Modelling Career! Thank you so much. I'm wondering if you would be able to create a similar career for a photographer? You seem to know the ins and outs of the industry and I think you would do a great job xxxx

Awh, thanks so much! I actually used to model some in college, so I'm a little more familiar than most. I'll definitely consider making one for photography!
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th May 2018 at 2:36 PM
Hi! I was wondering if you would like a translation for this mod? Do you take translations in the first place?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th May 2018 at 2:45 PM
I have wanted this career in the game forever...Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 9:47 PM
Hi,! i offer my services in spanish translation, if you want. Thank you sou much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 1:14 PM
I seem not to be able to take a day of vacation, I have taken all mods out of my game that might interfere with the UI but still no results.. I was able though to take family leave which was quite weird! If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 2:48 PM Last edited by Alonely : 11th Jun 2018 at 1:19 PM.
Great job on the levels! I'm a model and can vouch for how this career seems to be the most accurate modelling career of the ones available on this site. However, though it works in-game, I can no longer save my game: I'm plainly told "There was an error trying to save your game." I've narrowed it down to this mod.

No one else has mentioned the inability to save yet, so I wonder if something is conflicting with it? I'm not sure of what all this mod modifies, so I'm unsure what that could be (I have WickedWhims as well as a few other mods). Maybe it has something to do with how my other career mods that work just have a .ts4script and a .package whereas this one has a .py, .pyo, and .package? I'm unsure.

Edit: It's fixed as soon as update 1.42 is applied!
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Astrodoves

so what you have to do is take the two python files and compress them into a folder rename it to .ts4script (you may have to turn off the known file extension so it is just a ts4script otherwise it will make last exception errors. This also is for the creator for future reference as well.
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kizzta
I seem not to be able to take a day of vacation, I have taken all mods out of my game that might interfere with the UI but still no results.. I was able though to take family leave which was quite weird! If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know

if it is not showing up in the phone menu it is because the creator forgot to add in the PTO tooltip when creating this and there is noway to change that unless you know how to read and understand Python.
Page 1 of 2