Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Don't Mansion It (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 4th May 2018 at 3:21 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 5:43 PM by pancake101

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th May 2018 at 4:53 PM
When I win the lottery, I know who I'll be contacting to design me a mansion

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th May 2018 at 3:29 PM
Clever name, great design. My kind of house, love your designs
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th May 2018 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Saluster
Clever name, great design. My kind of house, love your designs

Thanks! Glad you like it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th May 2018 at 2:33 PM
*High fives you for the ridiculous pun*
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th May 2018 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
*High fives you for the ridiculous pun*

*gladly receives it* xD
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th May 2018 at 7:24 PM
Amazing house, love it. But I love many of your lots, you are very talented :lovestruc

Oh, and nice pun
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th May 2018 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wunderkind
Amazing house, love it. But I love many of your lots, you are very talented :lovestruc

Oh, and nice pun

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoy them! And yes I am very proud of that name!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th May 2018 at 2:56 AM
This is a remarkable lot, you make these huge houses look so easy even though I'm sure they are anything but. I would be in such a mental block with that big of a floor plan, but you use the space so well. The rooms are large and have room to maneuver. Each bedroom feels like a real place for a sim to live. Again, a truly great house.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th May 2018 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daman19942
This is a remarkable lot, you make these huge houses look so easy even though I'm sure they are anything but. I would be in such a mental block with that big of a floor plan, but you use the space so well. The rooms are large and have room to maneuver. Each bedroom feels like a real place for a sim to live. Again, a truly great house.

Thank you! I’ll admit I get road blocked all the time on rooms thinking how in the world do I fill this space. I often browse online for examples of homes that convey the look and scheme I am after and get some inspirations for how I can work with colors and furniture arrangements! It really helps if you’re looking to build nice large homes ^^
Instructor
#11 Old 15th May 2018 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pancake101
Thank you! I’ll admit I get road blocked all the time on rooms thinking how in the world do I fill this space. I often browse online for examples of homes that convey the look and scheme I am after and get some inspirations for how I can work with colors and furniture arrangements! It really helps if you’re looking to build nice large homes ^^

Ha I believe it, but the end result here does speak for itself. You do a great job with the big layouts. I'm actually in the midst of uploading a larger home (for new at least, $340K). It's not nearly as spacious, but the big lot did present it's own unique challenges. I hope to have it up by week's end.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th May 2018 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daman19942
Ha I believe it, but the end result here does speak for itself. You do a great job with the big layouts. I'm actually in the midst of uploading a larger home (for new at least, $340K). It's not nearly as spacious, but the big lot did present it's own unique challenges. I hope to have it up by week's end.

I’ll have to keep an eye out for it! I’ve got a new big one coming out soon as well