Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mad Scientist Career

by sabershadowkat Posted 19th Jun 2018 at 8:59 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2018 at 8:16 PM by sabershadowkat

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 11:51 AM
Great job! ^-^
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 11:08 PM
I'm confused. Do we need all of those expansion packs for this to work? Because you list them, but your description doesn't seem to support that.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 11:51 PM
Fantastic idea! I especially like tha it incorporates the Science Skill! Just a quick question: Is Story Progression really really required or would it also work with just the Custom Careers Mod?

The kids of tommorrow don't need today,
when they live in the sins of yesterday...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 11:26 AM
I wonder the same as Yuiru.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:26 PM
Thank you for this career!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani
I'm confused. Do we need all of those expansion packs for this to work? Because you list them, but your description doesn't seem to support that.

It uses the Inventing and Sculpting skills, which are from Ambitions, and Science Skill, which is University Life, so it needs those for sure. It should work without the other expacs, but as I have them all installed I can't guarantee it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yuiri
Fantastic idea! I especially like tha it incorporates the Science Skill! Just a quick question: Is Story Progression really really required or would it also work with just the Custom Careers Mod?

It's based of Missy Hissy's tutorial, and she indicates Custom Career Mods is the only thing needed. The two are so intertwined to me I didn't even think otherwise. Thanks for asking, and I'll see if I can edit the main post.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eehna
I wonder the same as Yuiru.

Custom Career Mods is the only thing needed.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 8:29 AM
Great!!!!
Thanks.
Never knew people still make careers for Sims 3.
I tried make custom career that I wanted, tried after an year worth trying, gave up on it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
Great!!!!
Thanks.
Never knew people still make careers for Sims 3.
I tried make custom career that I wanted, tried after an year worth trying, gave up on it.

I toiled on my first one (Garbage Career) and it took forever to get it to work properly. I feel you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 10:48 AM
Nice job, well done!