Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#51 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
I never thought about it but this almost sounds like some sort of Lovcraftian Horror story (or one of the freakier Japanese mythological creatures) a huge conglomeration of the remnants of destroyed people spreading some baleful, insidious influence across the land, eventually leading to the end of the world.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 1:53 PM
I have never found a household that boring, to be honest. But I guess they could be turned into townies too.
Instructor
#53 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@sailorleontine6 Do you have the 4gbt patch? Memory Standby and graphic rules done? http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...5#startcomments

That will instantly corrupt your hood. So long as you don't care about your hoods and toss them away quickly it doesn't matter.
people who want to keep your hoods, please don't try that cheat.

i didn't looked at that part (at the link)

and i don't care about the hood when it comes to making my own hood
but i get so bored at the sims when i play it for a few days
Field Researcher
#54 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:34 PM
I'm lurking around again so I thought I'd reply to the original question in a manner that isn't 'see the sticky'.

I noticed that STS3388 has a Blogspot account where they mention putting cartoon characters into their Sim games "see how they would live out", but there is a self-sim with a short biography and the beginnings of a Sim family story. So I'm going to guess that a few of her characters are thought out, but the rest are placed in the game for the reason of placing them in the game. If this is the case, I can understand how that would get boring very fast.

Using this information, my questions are: why/how did these cartoon characters end up in this neighborhood? Or, for that matter, why/how do any characters end up in a given neighborhood? Also, how are the households constructed, are the heroes and villains in separate households or the same household? Do the heroes team up against the common villains or are they mixed together so the "good" character from TV show A becomes friends with the "bad" character from TV show B?

These are just ideas if the situation is 'placing characters in a Sims game to see what happens'.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 12:05 AM
Hey, it’s me from the future!! I have taken the things said into consideration. I’m currently playing the broke family in pleasantview.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 12:11 AM
Also is there a mod that can turn sims I don’t want to be playable anymore into townies? Or can that be done by using the tombstone of life and death?
Mad Poster
#57 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 1:17 AM
Teleporter cat. There's a "make me" option that can turn sims into townies.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#58 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 7:20 AM
I risk getting bored with my town at the start when there's only one household because there's no other family to play so that's when I rotate between building on the service center and playing my forst couple in live mode and it helps that they're just getting started on a homestead and still have a house to build and are farming the land.
Scholar
#59 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 8:48 AM
don't desire to have a 1k baby challenge. 4hr Simblender pregnancies, quads almost every single pregnancy. 92 total pregnancies so far, currently at 733 babies. They are immediately adopted out via Simblender to clear the lot for the next set of babies. they are not readopted at all so still apeear on family tree. game takes minutes to save that lot.
Mad Poster
#60 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
don't desire to have a 1k baby challenge. 4hr Simblender pregnancies, quads almost every single pregnancy. 92 total pregnancies so far, currently at 733 babies. They are immediately adopted out via Simblender to clear the lot for the next set of babies. they are not readopted at all so still apeear on family tree. game takes minutes to save that lot.
Don't worry! I can't think of anything I could possibly do with my Sims that I desire less!

As for my Sims, I don't think I could interest even the most manic of my Family Sims in such a project!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain

What you will do with babies after challenge is over?
Page 3 of 3