Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reaper Trait

by doggydog1989 Posted 14th Aug 2018 at 6:06 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 1:05 PM
Reading the original, I see he made a hidden version that wouldn't cause it to be randomly assigned to townies. Does this have the same function? I think this trait might be interesting, but I definitely wouldn't want to see it randomly applied to townies!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
Reading the original, I see he made a hidden version that wouldn't cause it to be randomly assigned to townies. Does this have the same function? I think this trait might be interesting, but I definitely wouldn't want to see it randomly applied to townies!

Right now I do think it is radomly assigned to townies, a hidden version is something i could look into. I am new to modding so i cant guarantee anything, but thanks for the ideal
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 8:11 PM
thanks i have two sims that i made that are "children" of the grim reaper i thought it would make sense if they were to have it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 10:37 PM
Working great Thanks (1.49)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 10:02 PM
Cool and creepy idea. Perfect to spice up gameplay. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 7:48 PM
https://www.deviantart.com/gauntlet...8?modal=welcome here's a mod that will make you into the reaper
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 3:17 AM
Hey, maybe I'm lost, but how do I make my Sim reap someone? is it an option when you click on them, or an activity, or something?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th May 2020 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mbobatman
Hey, maybe I'm lost, but how do I make my Sim reap someone? is it an option when you click on them, or an activity, or something?

this mod dose not let you reap, i only give you some ablittes that are simmilar to a reaper