Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Gross Leaf Piles!

by akacat Posted 14th Aug 2018 at 6:19 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2019 at 5:57 PM by akacat : Replace image.

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 6:38 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 8:29 PM
Thank you so much for this mod. The stinky leaf piles started to get on my nerves. :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 11:13 PM
Thank you! My sims have better things to do than spend time cleaning up leaves. In real life leaf piles don't stink up a neighborhood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 10:54 AM
I've been hoping for this! Thank you so much for putting the work into it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 10:58 AM
Oh thank all that is good and moddy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 5:24 PM
OMG Thank you Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 5:29 PM
Thank you SO much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 7:33 AM
Thank you so much for this! The stinking piles are indeed very annoying!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 4:52 PM
Please don't delete your post! Why would you? Who cares if you had the same idea, you made your own mod plus that thing is in German and how would we even find it?

Thank you so much!

Touch my mind
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 7:39 PM
Thanks for the mod! As well as for mentioning that it won't conflict with your other mod... I was gonna ask, but now I don't have to :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 2:29 AM
Thank you SO MUCH! this was driving me mad!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 6:24 AM
This doesn't work for me. I've placed the package file in my Mods folder but I still have gross leaf piles all over town. I can see the mod is loading when the game starts up, so what else could I be doing wrong?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#14 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TrueAI
This doesn't work for me. I've placed the package file in my Mods folder but I still have gross leaf piles all over town. I can see the mod is loading when the game starts up, so what else could I be doing wrong?

Perhaps leaf piles that existed prior to installing the mod will still be there.
I'd wait for a confirmation from @akacat about that, though
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TrueAI

If the leaf piles were already gross before you put the mod in, they’ll stay gross. There’s also a very small chance that a clean leaf pile that existed before the mod might roll over to gross. (I was never able to make it happen, but I can’t rule it out.)

If you didn’t have any leaf piles before you added the mod and you’re getting gross leaves, please let me know!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 3:18 PM Last edited by Xianah : 6th Sep 2018 at 3:22 PM. Reason: im stupid
This mod does not work for me. Its a new world and stinky leaf piles galore.

EDIT.. Im an idiot, I hadn't installed it.. hahaha
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by akacat
If the leaf piles were already gross before you put the mod in, they’ll stay gross. There’s also a very small chance that a clean leaf pile that existed before the mod might roll over to gross. (I was never able to make it happen, but I can’t rule it out.)

If you didn’t have any leaf piles before you added the mod and you’re getting gross leaves, please let me know!

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 9:52 AM
So how the fuck do I get rid of a leaf pile outside my house that I cannot delete/do anything with? I have burned it several times, it does not dissapear
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 6:42 PM
Honestly, one of the best mods I have downloaded. What's wrong with those piles??? They get super nasty! Thank you for this!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by totte1015
So how the fuck do I get rid of a leaf pile outside my house that I cannot delete/do anything with? I have burned it several times, it does not dissapear

How many times is several, and does it not disappear at all, or does it reappear the next morning?

I know I've had to burn leaf piles up to 3x for them to disappear, and I think I've had to burn them 4x and maybe even 5x once. (I don't think it's that they aren't disappearing really, I think it's that there are multiple leaf piles on top of each other and they'll only burn one at a time. Not that it really matters.)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 7:29 AM
Does not work. New game and leaf piles are gross.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 12:58 PM
Definitely helps with the idiot sims wanting to play in a leafpile, go and do that, only to return and complain about being grossed out. Excuse me, you're the one that insisted on playing in a leafpile...
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#23 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 5:11 AM
This mod needs update because it does not help me at all. Now I have gross fall leaves piles even in summer. they cannot be even burnt. they stay always. I wish I could delete them at least using debug command "delete object"

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 3:52 AM
Yeah, this is not working for me either
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 6:48 PM
Does this work with the recent 1.48 patch?
Page 1 of 2