Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Space Themed Custom food (Update - 9.7.2019)

by icemunmun Posted 26th Aug 2018 at 7:54 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2020 at 10:11 PM by icemunmun

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 8:47 PM
Amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 11:32 PM
donuts!!!!!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 12:50 AM
You have done so much for my game. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. These are wonderful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 3:13 AM
Good job !, and I needed something like that. A question Can you do something with the ohmysims drinks, either redo them, or contact them to fix them? They have been outdated for more than a year now, and well they are very important, I use them a lot. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 7:08 AM
Finally... I've been wanting some food for my aliens. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 1:53 PM
I love your recipes... Alien recipes yesssss...Thank you...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 4:46 PM
Could you make versions that use alien harvestables? They're just beautiful.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 7:59 PM
This is such an adorable idea! I have several alien households in Oasis Springs and will enjoy these recipes when I play with them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 1:11 PM
That food looks great!!!! I especially love the "Space Monster Cake". And all the colours.... Thank you!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 8:05 PM
Thank you guys! I had so much fun brainstorming for ideas and finally making these! It warms my heart that you guys like it so much :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Diartch25
Good job !, and I needed something like that. A question Can you do something with the ohmysims drinks, either redo them, or contact them to fix them? They have been outdated for more than a year now, and well they are very important, I use them a lot. Thank you!

I have tried to contact her for permission but unfortunately she is not really active anymore and i cannot update without permission

Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
Could you make versions that use alien harvestables? They're just beautiful.

That is a good idea!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 11:08 AM
These are cute af omg
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 2:49 PM
i love this but i keep getting le still ??? even when i added the updates?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 9:08 PM
super cute
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackButlerFanRini
i love this but i keep getting le still ??? even when i added the updates?

hey can you post the LE in the Food interaction mod thread ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 6:57 AM
The space drink is compatible with Get Famous. Thank you so much for making this cc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 9:14 PM
Thank you for this. I really like it and my alien family would love it even more, especially if the alien harvestables could be used for this. More alien foods other than the experimental meals are always a good idea.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gianetti
Thank you for this. I really like it and my alien family would love it even more, especially if the alien harvestables could be used for this. More alien foods other than the experimental meals are always a good idea.

Using alien harvestables is a fantastic idea!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 12:25 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 6:38 AM
Hey icemunmun, would you ever consider adding a version that doesn't require custom harvestables as mandatory ingredients? Like perhaps a version not specifically require using any ingredients, but using ingredients can enhance the quality of the cooked food (i.e. how the game handles recipes by default)?

I also like the idea of using the GTW alien ingredients to keep it weird and spacey! :D

Thank you for making this! :lovestruc

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived, or passed away from cancer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 5:03 AM
I made a space themed restaraunt so this sooooo perfect for it! THANK YOU!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 12:43 PM
Hi! I adore all of your harvestable plants and trees and custom food that you made, so big thanks you again! I play alien sims very often and they needs more aliens food I know how hard this work is (I tried to make the custom food by myself) and I really appriciate what you do... and I have a request for you, if it possible - please make more dishes for aliens using "alien fruit" with your another custom fruits. Thanks and good luck!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 2:45 AM
Thank you so much!! I love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 10:39 PM
Perfect for my new Alien World - Thanks a ton! This is incredible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 3:48 PM
Thanks
Page 1 of 2