Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Dancer Career **TESTED WITH 12/20/18 PATCH**

by asiashamecca Posted 28th Aug 2018 at 5:30 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2019 at 12:05 AM by asiashamecca

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 5:50 PM Last edited by Cheekykinz34 : 28th Aug 2018 at 6:45 PM.
Dang, was about to load up my game then I saw this. I wanted a dancing career ever since Get Together came out. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 6:06 PM
Thank you dear for this career also. I'm sure I will use this one just as much as the Queen as soul one.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 6:17 PM
Lovely! I hope it works out with all my Mods, so my Fred Astaire finally may start up: THANX!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 8:35 PM
Hi uhm I'm new to this game and stuff and idk how to get custom careers and stuff. Is there like a thing I need to download before downloading custom careers?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 8:59 PM
Your careers are amazing. Thank you once again.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 11:40 PM
YOU ARE THE BOMB!! :lovestruc
I've wanted a dancer career for the longest time. I really like the branches because there are many avenues you can take in the world of dance. Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catsmeowducksquack
Hi uhm I'm new to this game and stuff and idk how to get custom careers and stuff. Is there like a thing I need to download before downloading custom careers?

Should be pretty simple. Download and unzip the all of the files (except the .txt, that's just so you have the cheat handy) into the Mods folder in The Sims 4 folder in Documents. Then it should show up among the regular jobs when you direct your Sim to get or change a job. Nothing else is needed.

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sharonb77
Thank you dear for this career also. I'm sure I will use this one just as much as the Queen as soul one.
I really hope you enjoy it!

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 10:00 AM
I've never tried a CC career in my game before but I don't think I can resist to try this one cause it looks amazing :lovestruc Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
Should be pretty simple. Download and unzip the all of the files (except the .txt, that's just so you have the cheat handy) into the Mods folder in The Sims 4 folder in Documents. Then it should show up among the regular jobs when you direct your Sim to get or change a job. Nothing else is needed.

Ok, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 6:59 PM
Well done! I'm looking forward to playing with this. Your job level descriptions are excellent.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 7:57 PM
Thank you for making this career
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 10:17 PM
Thank you for updating!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 4:51 AM
Looks like the hourly rate for Dance Company Founder might be wrong. It says 10.. in your description here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 2:40 AM
Hi. I love this concept! I have been disappointed with some careers I've downloaded because the job tab doesn't work properly (showing work times/pay/etc) . I had given up, but I figured that if your art work was so impressive, you really put your heart into it. Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 8:36 AM
Thank you so much!!! I have been wanting this career forever!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FizzMidnight
Looks like the hourly rate for Dance Company Founder might be wrong. It says 10.. in your description here.

Thank you. It should have read 410. I corrected it. It's correct in the career though. No worries.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 3:23 AM
Super awesome! Thank you so so much <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 5:25 PM
This was so needed! Thank you! Super awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 7:59 PM
I downloaded this career and LOVED it so much that I have just come back and downloaded ALL of your other ultimate careers! Thank you for taking the time to add all the extras that dont usually come with custom careers, this was a pleasant surprise
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 7:47 PM
This is incredible! You hard work and effort clearly shows. Thank you for making such amazing content!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 9:20 PM
Thank you for this! I was hooked after reading the Fame quote.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#24 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 8:22 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 2:45 AM
What an awesome idea! I plan to thoroughly enjoy this career. Thank You!
Page 1 of 4