Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gidridge Mountains Neighborhood

by Hide on bush Posted 19th Sep 2018 at 9:22 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2018 at 5:43 PM by Hide on bush

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 10:01 PM
Thank you very much for sharing and especially for sharing the decorated version!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeusSims
Thank you very much for sharing and especially for sharing the decorated version!

Youre welcome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 12:57 AM
NICE! Thank You!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 9:30 AM
I agree, thank you SO much for sharing the decorated version! I can't decorate hoods to save my life...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kunder
NICE! Thank You!

Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SciBirg
I agree, thank you SO much for sharing the decorated version! I can't decorate hoods to save my life...

aw :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 10:13 AM
Wow thank you
I really like the decoration, really feels real :-)

can't wait to see your other contributions

best regards
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nanosako
Wow thank you
I really like the decoration, really feels real :-)

can't wait to see your other contributions

best regards

Aw thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 4:10 PM
I really like the idea of three towns on one map! And thank you for sharing the decorated version. What CC does it require specifically?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bunsim
I really like the idea of three towns on one map! And thank you for sharing the decorated version. What CC does it require specifically?

I used the "mixed clouds" skybox https://simfileshare.net/folder/19801/ ,the 360° skyline "forest mountains" https://simfil.es/204663/ and the pillars with seagulls http://www.mediafire.com/file/r38ol...nd-seagulls.rar

Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 9:34 PM
Very nice, I really like it. And thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for sharing the decorated version! :lovestruc Like @SciBirg, I couldn't decorate a 'hood if my life depended on it, my mind just goes blank when I'm faced with an empty map.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NixNivis
Very nice, I really like it. And thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for sharing the decorated version! :lovestruc Like @SciBirg, I couldn't decorate a 'hood if my life depended on it, my mind just goes blank when I'm faced with an empty map.

Thank you ! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 10:44 PM
gorgeous! thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clm2389
gorgeous! thank you

Thanks a lot
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 3:26 PM
Many thanks, Hide. Nicely laid out mountain hood. I may use it for a custom vacation hood I'm thinking about making for my game. Good work and again thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by greywolf3
Many thanks, Hide. Nicely laid out mountain hood. I may use it for a custom vacation hood I'm thinking about making for my game. Good work and again thanks for sharing!

Thank you, glad you like it Have fun :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 6:49 PM
I really love this neighbourhood, but it's unfortunately corrupted, so you might want to look into fixing that
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tveitjolras
I really love this neighbourhood, but it's unfortunately corrupted, so you might want to look into fixing that

I just tested it and everything works fine (both downloads) o:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 12:56 PM
I love this neighborhood. It's so pretty and original, I might use it for my Sims legacy! Thanks a lot!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 12:25 AM Last edited by Fyren5 : 24th Nov 2018 at 12:48 AM.
Perfect for my Good, Evil & Neutral Witch families! Thank you :D

Edit: I can only get the SC4 file.. :/ That's a shame..
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hide on bush
I just tested it and everything works fine (both downloads) o:

I know this post is kinda old, but I just wanted you to know that the decorated version has townies in it, the bin families as well. It has a total of 361 exact Sims, according to the Characters folders, when there shouldn't be any. That's what they meant, I think.
Next time you make a neighborhood you should use clean templates (or temporarily disable them, as well with the Pleasantview folder in the game files which generates the Pleasantview townies) so there won't be any bin families nor townies in your next hoods. Just a heads up.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Dec 2019 at 12:51 PM
Would you ever make this map in the sims 3 only with base game? This is such a great map and I used it on the sims 2 but 2 kept crashing with errors to the point I just went to the third one. I'd really like to see this map in the third game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 11:48 PM
This is absolutely beautiful! I've tried creating my own towns but never managed to make it look this amazing. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tacoman
This is absolutely beautiful! I've tried creating my own towns but never managed to make it look this amazing. Thank you.

aww thank you