Replies: 335 (Who?), Viewed: 18889 times. | Locked by: gdayars Reason: Contest over
Page 11 of 14
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 5:26 AM Last edited by hannahsim201999 : 27th Oct 2018 at 7:23 AM.
Spring (not my best season XD)
Sleepy baby fairy with animals coming out of hibernation (TS2)
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#252 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 6:44 AM
Spring Fairies Work their Magic (TS3)

Screenshots

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
What's new at Simszoo?
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#253 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 1:45 AM
oh so cute fairies everywhere! I love it between fairies and bees and little animals I will add the pictures for the last of spring

Also as the round ends in 5 hours, I will send off the scoring sheets to the judges tomorrow so if you haven't gotten yours in, you still have time!

We will be a tad late on the scores coming back as one of the judges left for the weekend so go ahead and start posting summer pictures
Scholar
#254 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 3:51 AM
TS2 - Spring Time Picnic

BTW, thanks to the judges for all the comments and feedback from the last round. Have to say I was expecting much harsher feedback--I didn't check out everyone's entries until after I'd already submitted and couldn't believe so many of us had the same idea! I definitely learned from that mistake and am learning lots about picture taking, too!
Screenshots

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | Kelyns on other forums
Link Ninja
#255 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 6:33 AM
^^ I Love This So Much <3333

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#256 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 6:57 AM
Sims 2 Summer Entry

Playing at the beach.

Adults are there just out of the shot so they are supervised! Also like all the babies and toddlers pictures, these are all born in game, Coral Bay babies. This family is the most convoluted. The toddlers are twins and the aunt and uncle of the baby (Liam) on the towel. They are being raised by Liam's mum who is their grown half-sister...
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
28th Oct 2018 at 10:11 AM
Default summer entry [TS3]
This message has been deleted by rosy-daylight.
Lab Assistant
#257 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 5:36 PM
Default TS3 - Summer
What happens when the adult supposed to baby-sit falls asleep in the lounger? The tots are happily, but haphazardly, heading for the water...
Lets hope the parents are waiting for them out of camera view!

Please follow The Grey Witches on my blog!
Lab Assistant
#258 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 2:34 AM
@Freya5 I love the depth in your shot! Well done! I don't even like Sims 3 but seeing that pictures like yours are possible makes me want to give it another try.

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelala
@Freya5 I love the depth in your shot! Well done! I don't even like Sims 3 but seeing that pictures like yours are possible makes me want to give it another try.

Thank you @Freelala. I just woke up and your message put a smile on my face. Then I saw your PM and it transformed to a big stupid grin. Great feedback is always very nice, and coming from someone who is so good at taking pictures with TS2 as you are, really warms my heart! Thanks again!

Test Subject
#260 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 2:09 PM
These all look great!

@attuned and @Freya, thank you for using my poses! Best of luck!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#261 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 5:46 PM
Guys just letting you know I haven't sent off sheets yet due to a family emergency I have been dealing with. One judge used last times as a base and sent it to me already. I will get to them shortly. I have spent the last few days dealing with this crisis.
Lab Assistant
#262 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessesue
These all look great!

@attuned and @Freya, thank you for using my poses! Best of luck!

Thank you, Bee! I just love the cold water pose! It's a pity it's a toddler only contest, as I wanted to use them all!

Top Secret Researcher
#263 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 6:28 AM
Thanks jessesue- you're poses are so much fun!

Sending hugs gdayars

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
What's new at Simszoo?
Lab Assistant
#264 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 9:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdayars
Guys just letting you know I haven't sent off sheets yet due to a family emergency I have been dealing with. One judge used last times as a base and sent it to me already. I will get to them shortly. I have spent the last few days dealing with this crisis.

I think we all understand - deal with your priorities and come back to us when you can!

Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#265 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 3:41 AM
Ok guys, sent off and I will post scores as soon as possible meantime, I am going to update the contest timer.
Mad Poster
#266 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 3:20 PM
*sigh* My laptop is apparently unwilling to run my game for more than 20 minutes at a time (that laptop is probably not far from completely biting the dust, methinks). I do have a "backup" picture I took earlier, but I made some new stuff and kinda wanted to try out some other things, based on the same idea. I guess I'll just keep trying
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#267 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 3:51 PM
Fingers crossed for you @simmer22
Lab Assistant
#268 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 6:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmer22
*sigh* My laptop is apparently unwilling to run my game for more than 20 minutes at a time (that laptop is probably not far from completely biting the dust, methinks). I do have a "backup" picture I took earlier, but I made some new stuff and kinda wanted to try out some other things, based on the same idea. I guess I'll just keep trying

Knock on wood - you still have five days left!

Mad Poster
#269 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 6:47 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 1st Nov 2018 at 7:18 PM.
With a bit more air flow (stuck a small box between the laptop and the cooling mat, so there was a large gap between them - seems to have worked) and a short hibernation after opening the game, it did go reasonably well. I think it's a problem with overheating or some such. My game no longer manages very high-poly meshes, large textures, pools or weather - at least not for longer stretches. I just wish I managed to settle down on a new laptop, but there are so many choices!

And of course I forgot to turn on Gadwin before I restarted the game *facepalm*. Thankfully I noticed before I closed down the game, so while I did lose the first version of the new one, I did get the pictures I wanted. Just have to decide which one to use now...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#270 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 11:05 PM
Have you tried dusting it out?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#271 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 11:13 PM
It's going on 7 years (January) and the battery died back in February, so I doubt there's much to do, really. I've had several issues with it lately, and I recognize the turning off issue from when my first laptop started going a bit iffy. It keeps turning the turbo on when not needed, and gets warm just from browsing the internet. Besides, I've been thinking about getting a new and better one that can handle TS3/TS4 too - this one lags quite a bit on both of them. It has handled TS2 fine until now as long as I've kept the amount of CC to a minimum (less than 6 GB).
Lab Assistant
#272 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 5:50 AM
Default Summer - Sims 2
Screenshots

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Field Researcher
#273 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 4:40 PM
Default Sims 3 - Vacation, Can I go swimming now? (Summer)

(honestly, I had no ideas whatsoever on what to do for summer)
Screenshots

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#274 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 9:21 PM
Just checking in with everybody I am hopeful on getting the scores up tonight, but it may be tomorrow
Link Ninja
#275 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 6:56 AM
Default Sims 2 - Summer Pic
It's Puppet Playtime in the backyard! They had puppet shows in the park all summer where I lived so I associate puppets with outdoor/summer activities.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Page 11 of 14