Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lingerie Corset Tops Lots of Colors!

by LostNlonelyGrl86 Posted 3rd Oct 2018 at 7:14 AM - Updated 9th Sep 2022 at 9:06 AM by LostNlonelyGrl86

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 11:06 AM
thank you i was wondering if you could make some more rhps cc especially for the floor show and frank's dress or reverse lab coat lol
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 11:43 AM
will this conflict with the original corset top you made before? can i keep them both?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 2:02 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
will this conflict with the original corset top you made before? can i keep them both?

This is the same file just with more added colors also added shine to the hooks and rings, so you can remove that old file and update with this one, the whole 23 pack has all colors combined, if you don't want all the colors I have them separate from light to dark and even multi colors, I don't believe they will conflict they will all add to the same slot that the corset is in, in the catalog.
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LostNlonelyGrl86
This is the same file just with more added colors also added shine to the hooks and rings, so you can remove that old file and update with this one, the whole 23 pack has all colors combined, if you don't want all the colors I have them separate from light to dark and even multi colors, I don't believe they will conflict they will all add to the same slot that the corset is in, in the catalog.

Thank u, i would Love to have all these 23 colors. they look great in game. (ฅฅ*)♡
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Mar 2021 at 1:28 PM
Super gorgeous colour choices! I really like the definition on the grommets too. Thanks! ^_^