Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Orange Based Recipes - Orange chicken and Orange Mousse (Update - 2.06.21)

by icemunmun Posted 14th Oct 2018 at 9:21 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2021 at 12:22 PM by icemunmun

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 9:38 PM
Yippie, I was waiting for that. This looks so yummy! Thank you! :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 7:20 AM
Christmas has come early, at least for my sims. Thank you for all your wonderful foods.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 10:19 AM
Default My toddler can't eat chocolat orange mousse?
hi, my toddler can eat orange chicken but he caneat chocolate orange mousse, when his father or his mother give him by the fridge, by desset for toddlers ,when the toddler has the chocolate mousse in his hand he wants to sit on the ground but he jumps on the spot and does not eat the chocolate mousse and the orange.She returns to the ground or stays in his hand and if I want me to get rid of it, I must to put it in his inventory.on the high chair, we can not, put it .With the orange chicken, no problem.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
hi, my toddler can eat orange chicken but he caneat chocolate orange mousse, when his father or his mother give him by the fridge, by desset for toddlers ,when the toddler has the chocolate mousse in his hand he wants to sit on the ground but he jumps on the spot and does not eat the chocolate mousse and the orange.She returns to the ground or stays in his hand and if I want me to get rid of it, I must to put it in his inventory.on the high chair, we can not, put it .With the orange chicken, no problem.

Oh thank you for the report! i will test it and try to find out what the problem is!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 7:29 AM
Hi just wanted to report that in my game(polish version) the recipes arent appearing. I tried both optional orange and required. Have 0 issues with ur other recipes
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loganj
Hi just wanted to report that in my game(polish version) the recipes arent appearing. I tried both optional orange and required. Have 0 issues with ur other recipes

Hey..is this for both the dishes or one of them ? It is not appearing in the Cooking list ( requires level 7) or are the strings empty ?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 6:53 PM
Owwww, thank you so much)))

From Ellle with love
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 11:22 PM
I really appreciate this! Seems you are the only one making content for the custom food interactions menu. I really love this ability!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hey..is this for both the dishes or one of them ? It is not appearing in the Cooking list ( requires level 7) or are the strings empty ?

Both of them. They aren't visible in the cooking list(my sim has lvl 10 cooking)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 12:31 PM
@icemunmun, unfortunately I also can' find them in my game. I choose Cook Custom meal and there aren't these meals on 7th level. If I am doing smth wrong? All your recipes I see without any problem. I downloaded both without custom ingredients.

From Ellle with love
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 3:46 PM
Hmmm.... I will check it out this weekend..something went wrong with merging and zipping I think! Thanks for the report!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellle
@icemunmun, unfortunately I also can' find them in my game. I choose Cook Custom meal and there aren't these meals on 7th level. If I am doing smth wrong? All your recipes I see without any problem. I downloaded both without custom ingredients.

Hey just to double check..do you have the 30th september update of the food interaction mod ?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 12:44 PM
Hey just to double check..do you have the 30th september update of the food interaction mod ?

No, it was August. Do you think it's because of it? Ok, I will update today later and will check it out. Ty

From Ellle with love
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellle
No, it was August. Do you think it's because of it? Ok, I will update today later and will check it out. Ty

Ah yes..the orange recipe resources were added to the 30th september update! i will upload a newer version soon though with more recipe resources for pumpkins and halloween based food
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 10:17 PM
Ah yes..the orange recipe resources were added to the 30th september update! i will upload a newer version soon though with more recipe resources for pumpkins and halloween based food

Yeah, you were right! Both meals appeared after downloading newest version. Thank you

From Ellle with love
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 2:28 AM
Hello! First up, thanks for being amazing.

Second, I also am having issues seeing the two new recipes in my list. My sim is level 10 in both cooking and gourmet, the files aren't buried within another folder in my mods folder and I have the latest version of custom food interactions. I downloaded your orange harvestable so I'm using the custom ingredient files of both recipes. There are oranges in the fridge too.

Thanks!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistress_overlord
Hello! First up, thanks for being amazing.

Second, I also am having issues seeing the two new recipes in my list. My sim is level 10 in both cooking and gourmet, the files aren't buried within another folder in my mods folder and I have the latest version of custom food interactions. I downloaded your orange harvestable so I'm using the custom ingredient files of both recipes. There are oranges in the fridge too.

Thanks!

Hey do you have the 30th sept update of Food interaction mod ?
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 3:27 PM
Hey do you have the 30th sept update of Food interaction mod ?

Hi,

Yes I do. I double checked before I commented :P
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 4:13 PM
Hi,

Yes I do. I double checked before I commented :P

Ah thanks for that!

1. Are you getting an LE ?
2. What is your game's language ?
3. Can you redownload and unzip using 7zip ( sometimes the download from MTS and/or unzipping can be incomplete resulting in corrupting the package)
4. Are my other recipes appearing for you ?

Generally when the recipes does not appear in the Custom cook menu, the issue is with the recipe resources/entries missing from the Custom food interaction package..but maybe something else is the problem here
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 5:50 AM
Ah thanks for that!

3. Can you redownload and unzip using 7zip ( sometimes the download from MTS and/or unzipping can be incomplete resulting in corrupting the package)

Generally when the recipes does not appear in the Custom cook menu, the issue is with the recipe resources/entries missing from the Custom food interaction package..but maybe something else is the problem here

Hi again,

No I'm not getting any LE's, my game language is English (I'm in Australia but I don't understand how that would have an effect), I'll try the 7zip method cause usually I download and then just extract with the extraction tools on my computer, and yes as far as I can see all the other recipes are working just fine.

I'll try the 7zip way and get back to you

Thanks for your quick response
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 4:42 AM
Ah thanks for that!

Hi again,

I have tried using the 7zip method (which is the one that automatically came with my computer) and the recipes still aren't showing up. Though weirdly enough when my mods list comes up when I start the game, they are listed there as installed so I'm not sure what is going on
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 3:48 PM
Hi again,

I have tried using the 7zip method (which is the one that automatically came with my computer) and the recipes still aren't showing up. Though weirdly enough when my mods list comes up when I start the game, they are listed there as installed so I'm not sure what is going on

Hmm..this is really strange...hmm! One other thing I can suggest is to see whether you have two copies of the drink interaction script and/or package somewhere in your folders which are overriding each other. otherwise I am out of ideas
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 4:09 AM
Hmm..this is really strange...hmm! One other thing I can suggest is to see whether you have two copies of the drink interaction script and/or package somewhere in your folders which are overriding each other. otherwise I am out of ideas

Nope, it looks like I only have one copy of both the custom food and drink interactions Thank you for trying to help me, it just appears like it isn't meant to be.

On a completely unrelated note, because I love your custom everything, would it be possible to create flower arrangements with the different coloured roses you have? At this stage I believe my flower arranging only uses the red roses and I'd be great to make different coloured rose arrangements too
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 4:14 AM

Wait hold on. I just went into the custom food interaction folder and the script and package files were in there, but there was another folder also labelled custom food and another two copies of the script and package. I deleted the entire thing and re-downloaded it. The script and package were inside another folder inside the main folder so I have moved them to the main folder and deleted the other folder. I'll see if that fixes it and get back to you
Page 1 of 2