Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Better Romance

by simler90 Posted 26th Oct 2018 at 7:14 AM - Updated 12th Jan 2023 at 2:23 AM by simler90 : UPDATE 26

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 29th Feb 2024 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosalegal2005
You are great for doing this.

Thanks! Appreciate that. It wasn't much to do, but glad I could be of help and thanks for pointing me towards a nice mod I hadn't known about! It was always really annoying that Sims would flirt randomly!

I appreciate all feedback and am open to suggestions.
You can get news related to my mods here. Feel free to follow me for updates.
Supporting me is definitely not required, but if you feel inclined to do so, it's greatly appreciated.
Field Researcher
#102 Old 1st Mar 2024 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mokunoid
Thanks! Appreciate that. It wasn't much to do, but glad I could be of help and thanks for pointing me towards a nice mod I hadn't known about! It was always really annoying that Sims would flirt randomly!

Test Subject
#103 Old 1st Mar 2024 at 10:29 PM
Since simler90's policy specifies that they're OK with other modders altering their mods as long as they aren't uploaded to pay sites, I've updated their mod and am sharing it here There are two versions--one is tuned a little differently (Mokunoid Version) to compensate for Sims' "compatibility" feature. If simler90 returns and would like me to remove my versions, I will.
simler90 deserves credit for the mod. I've just tinkered with it.

oh mokunoid the king that you are
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 6th Mar 2024 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CruelSummer
oh mokunoid the king that you are

Thanks! Mokunoid certainly enjoys the praise. He is quite the conceited bird and lets me know it everyday.

Supporting me is definitely not required, but if you feel inclined to do so, it's greatly appreciated.
Field Researcher
#105 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 9:19 PM
Since simler90's policy specifies that they're OK with other modders altering their mods as long as they aren't uploaded to pay sites, I've updated their mod and am sharing it here There are two versions--one is tuned a little differently (Mokunoid Version) to compensate for Sims' "compatibility" feature. If simler90 returns and would like me to remove my versions, I will.

Thanks a lot mate!

One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them, One Sim to bring them all, And with bodyshop bind them
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Garkman
Thanks a lot mate!

Glad to be of help!

Field Researcher
#107 Old 13th Mar 2024 at 6:06 AM

Just saw this when checking for updates. Glad I checked the comments. Thank you for updating the mod.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 21st Mar 2024 at 6:01 PM Last edited by Mokunoid : 21st Mar 2024 at 10:47 PM.
Here is an alternate version (Mokunoid version 2) which makes "Player" and "Noncommittal" Sims more likely to cheat, since they seemed to not accept interactions frequently enough in my recent testing. Download link

Again, Simler90 is the creator and deserves credit for the mod.

Field Researcher
#109 Old 21st Mar 2024 at 9:40 PM
Here is an alternate version (Mokunoid version 2) which makes "Player" and "Noncommital" Sims more likely to cheat, since they seemed to not accept interactions frequently enough in my recent testing. Download link

Again, Simler90 is the creator and deserves credit for the mod.

And thanks again for the updates.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 21st Mar 2024 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosalegal2005
And thanks again for the updates.

You're welcome. I figured to leave the other version in case someone preferred it. Basically V1 is just really unlikely anyone accepts cheating, whereas V2 allows cheating easier if a Sim has appropriate traits (non-committal, player, irresponsible, insensitive)

Page 5 of 5