Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cronor

by CroNor Posted 30th Oct 2018 at 9:13 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2021 at 6:35 PM by CroNor : Updated RH rug links

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 10:26 PM

Residential lots

The Sciramid
This dwelling offers so much more than the usual shelter from rain, heat and toxic fumes.

Lot details:
Lot typeResidential
Furnished/ Unfurnished price202578/ 61743
Lot size25x30

Blessed Home, Sweet Home
A comfortable home for aspiring sims. And if life happens, well, there is room for that, too.

Lot details:
Lot typeResidential
Furnished/ Unfurnished price150 606/ 93 795
Lot size25X30

Rise and Fall
Sometimes people make it from the Wasteland to the Upper Platform or so they say. They never really manage to fit in though, bringing their junk with them.

Lot details:
Lot typeResidential
Furnished/ Unfurnished price149 072/ 97 902
Lot size30x25

Botbuilder's Den
You can hear the whirring sounds of screwdrivers almost all day long. Sometimes some other strange noises mingle with it. Just keep moving, don't stop here to listen.

Lot details:
Lot typeResidential
Furnished/ Unfurnished price87 083/ 63 347
Lot size20X12

Painter's Shack
Whoever lived here before seems to have lost at least some of their marbles.

Lot details:
Lot typeResidential
Furnished/ Unfurnished price26 337/ 15 735
Lot size10X10
Screenshots

A group account of Norn and Crowkeeper :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 10:30 PM Last edited by CroNor : 29th Oct 2018 at 10:47 PM.

Community lots

CronART Gallery
Mystic objects from distant pasts, strange vegetation from alien planets - if you're interested in these things, this is the right spot for you!

Lot details:
Lot typeCommunity/ Art Gallery
Furnished/ Unfurnished price193 252/ 135 834
Lot size35X45

Cosmodrome
A dark enclosed space where organic life forms mingle and dance. Buy overpriced drinks, listen to loud music, watch cheap shows. It's called fun.

Lot details:
Lot typeCommunity/ Dance Club
Furnished/ Unfurnished price141 729/ 98 916
Lot size25X30

The End
Why the cynical name you ask? And why do you think it is cynical? Have you never heard of the phrase "Every end is a new beginning"? This is not a final destination, this is a travel agency for the deceased.

Lot details:
Lot typeCommunity/ Graveyard
Furnished/ Unfurnished price65 044/ 42 680
Lot size35x30

The Commissioner
Want to dispose of something? You might want to try here and with a bit of luck you even get some money for it. There is also some opportunity to get rid of that money again...

Lot details:
Lot typeCommunity/ Dive Bar
Furnished/ Unfurnished price116 628/ 80 884
Lot size20X25

Barber Shop
Fresh look, fresh tattoo, fresh ginseng - it's an insider tip, really.

Lot details:
Lot typeCommunity/ Salon
Furnished/ Unfurnished price70 219/ 46 011
Lot size15X22
Screenshots

Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 9:57 PM
Enchanting, sinister, evocative, amazing... just WOW! Congratulations, Cronor is a masterpiece.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 1:28 AM
What an amazing work!!Honestly such an innovative world.
Im really happy that you guys worked on this project , i was drooling on tumblr for so long!It looks breathtaking to say the least!
Thank you both so much for you efforts and creativity, you are so talented!
Unbelievable!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 2:18 AM
Just stunning! Fabulous work, everyone!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 6:53 AM
oh WOW! I have been anticipating this since I saw it in progress on tumblr. This looks amazing, the setting, the atmosphere, the sheer visual story of it - and I can't wait to play it
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 9:14 AM
And when I think that TS3 limits cannot be pushed further, you guys can always do it again, making it look like a totally different game, built with totally different building tools. Looks incredible, looks even impossible to do! Is there any specific lore that influenced this? I'm not very familiar with sci-fi titles.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 12:52 PM
Shooketh
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 12:56 PM
I am sitting here just in effing AWE. The level of detail and imagination...omg. I am soooo gonna have to play in this world, holy crap.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 1:05 PM
Wow! The best sci Fi sims 4 world!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 1:59 PM
Omigod!!!!! This is amazing.... Downloading NOW!!!!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 2:08 PM
Woah that's wild, this is the sort of thing I'm here for. Awesome effort.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 3:33 PM
Blimey!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 6:25 PM
I have a town of Mad Scientists (sort of Evil Eureka) and this looks like just the sort of colony they would create.

Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
And when I think that TS3 limits cannot be pushed further, you guys can always do it again, making it look like a totally different game, built with totally different building tools. Looks incredible, looks even impossible to do! Is there any specific lore that influenced this? I'm not very familiar with sci-fi titles.

As neither of us is familiar with sci-fi titles either we collected a lot of inspirational pictures from various games and movies which we didn't even know but in the end it doesnt really look like any of those... So the short answer would be: probably not:D

PS: Thank you everyone for the nice comments

Scholar
#17 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 7:36 PM
Amazing job O_o I was looking for nice future/alien world and finally found it!!! Thank you for sharing this :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#18 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 5:46 AM
Congratulations to you both, this is an awesome world and was an absolute pleasure to test
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 3:11 PM
This is astonishing.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 3:39 PM
Jaw-dropping! This is the most unique and creative world I have ever seen. Thank you both for sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 6:37 PM
I've been keeping an eye on this world and it looks totally amazing. Its style is very original and cohesive, and makes for a great dystopian scifi setting. Atm I'm playing two other worlds already but I'll definitely keep this one in mind for when I want to use the ITF-ep in a more interesting world than Oasis Landing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 9:36 PM
Congratulations on the feature! And thanks for always thinking outside the box and coming up with such inspiring, unique and fascinating creations. This is no exception, it truly captivates me!
Scholar
#23 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 10:51 PM
neat ; w ;
Theorist
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 12:04 AM
Amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 7:31 PM
Wow! I don't often play with custom-made worlds, but this one is so unique and visually enticing that I will definitely try it out.
Page 1 of 5